WTB: Socket 939 mobos, PCIe gfx cards (inexpensive ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
No more mobos needed- thanks to TE and the amazing members of TE who are great pals now. :hap2:
Just looking for a few more low cost PCIe gfx cards like 6200TC, 6600 vanilla aka 6600nonGT, 7300GS, etc. :)

(basically cards with 4 pixel pipelines and higher. :p )

As the title suggests,
I have the urgent requirement for a few socket 939 motherboards with at least some warranty left.:)
Not very pricey ones and will be used at stock speeds.
I want preferably with onboard gfx like Asus A8N VM or the likes with nvidia chipset.
Else the Foxconn NF4XK8MC.

Then i will also need gfx cards- like 6200TC.

(X300 and X550 will also do but prefer the nvidia cards.:ashamed: )
Also do let me know if you happen to know if new 939 mobos are in stock anywhere, with bill and warranty.
And in case anyone has the BIOSTAR 6100-M9, please contact me asap.:p
Landline has been dead past few days/net down and have just got in but still buggy/dicey.:(

So please pardon any delays in replying to your posts/PMs.:cool2:
09-09-2007

Well, this is very urgent,

Should have stated the eason earlier.:(
A friend has had a disaster.:(

Power transmission line fell on local LAN cale and fried mobos of most PCs in that are.

Warranty useless as mobos are charred.:(
Some are students from midle-class families and won't afford new rigs as existing RAM , cpu won't fetch much.:cool2:
So see if you have budget mobos for sale.:)
If you plan to upgrade from socket939 any time soon, doing it a bit earlier will be very helpful to some needy people.:hap2:

Vivek Punjabi said:
A8NE with 18 months of warranty????
I remember Sir- but my friends won't afford them imho.:(

A foxconn is like 1K odd and a 6200TC another 1K odd.:ashamed:

But if the hunt comes to the end of the road, i shall let you know for sure.:)

I have a XFX 6600 128mb PCI-E card for sale. New (but opened) in box but only <1 yr warranty remaining cos I got it as a replacement for a busted card.

Ready to dispose this at 1200/-

astrono_me said:
I have a XFX 6600 128mb PCI-E card for sale. New (but opened) in box but only <1 yr warranty remaining cos I got it as a replacement for a busted card.

Ready to dispose this at 1200/-
Same one pal >
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/fs-128mb-xfx-6600-pci-e-91771.html

I think it has some warranty left on it.:)

No probs- as good as confirmed but let me hunt for mobo too.:)
Coz the same wll be unnecessary if i get a mobo with onboard gfx but i still don't mind one for standby/crunchers.;)

arunhalo said:
wat about giyabyte G-k8n51gmf-9 with onboard 6100 and 410
check my rip http://www.techenclave.com/forums/rig/viewgallery-497.html

if u are Interested at ram+mo+cpu with oringial hsf fan also hard disk 120 gb only
Thank you very much for your offer Arun- i already have loads of proccies nd DDR RAM here.
So i won't afford to buy it even as standby.

All i need is a couple of mobos.:)
And i prefer the Foxy+6200TC/6600 combo as Foxy has served me and soe friends exceedingly well.:p

Well, this is very urgent,
Should have stated the eason earlier.:(

A friend has had a disaster.:(
Power transmission line fell on local LAN cale and fried mobos of most PCs in that are.
Warranty useless as mobos are charred.:(

Some are students from midle-class families and won't afford new rigs as existing RAM , cpu won't fetch much.:cool2:

So see if you have budget mobos for sale.:)

If you plan to upgrade from socket939 any time soon, doing it a bit earlier will be very helpful to some needy people.:hap2:

Zillions of best wishes and thanks to everyone who helped me out in my time of need. :thumb:

Just looking for a few more low cost PCIe gfx cards like 6200TC, 6600 vanilla aka 6600nonGT, 7300GS, etc. :)
(basically cards with 4 pixel pipelines and higher. :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back