WTB :indiaplaza Gift vouchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra

Skilled
I am looking for around RS 1200-1250 worth of Indiaplaza worth gift voucher. Will pay an appropriate value.

PM me with the info.

Regards,
Supra

Well saw the other thread regarding issue with transfer of GCs. It can't be termed illegal. They should be binded to the account.

There are lot of other things as well then like. I can name 10 -15 companies in which warranty is only honored to 1st buyer and is nt transferrable. So what abt that ppl mentioning warranty nd all !!!!!

What abt the giftmate offers nd all!!!!! make a thread before making a sudden decision!!!!

Also I dunno why Funky didn't close my thread;) ...anyways no need of couchers anymore ...so closing it myself :p

I didnt close your thread on purpose. I did read the fine print and every other FAQ on the indiaplaza. The other thread that was closed because the GC was bound to owner's account and he clearly mentioned that. It was electronically bound to his account and not the Gift voucher that you can buy and gift to people.

Indiaplaza clearly states that those gift certificates are non transferable.

Its responsibility of the thread poster to check these legal issues with the parent company. When and if found that the thread is violating their rules, it will be closed.

Rules are same to all, dont think I was partial, we did close thread of even one of our staff members until pics of products are posted. ;)
On indiaplaza.in 2 types of CG are non transferable.

1. Bound to account.
2. Bound to email address.

There cannot be a thread and new rule for everything and anything. Whatever was going in the other thread was illegal by parent companies rules and regulation. We dont need to make a new thread or rule for that.

Why that thread is being closed is clearly stated there. When and if we see it fit to make a new rule, it will be done. But that does not mean illegal things will be allowed to be carried out until that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back