WTB : Heat Sinks for Socket 775

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayMathers

Diablo's Rapier
Disciple
Hi All
Need to have couple of heatsinks for a SUMMER HEATSINK ROUNDUP.

Please Help Me get the most of the heatsinks for the same.
As this will be for the purpose of the reviews so if people want, they can even contribute for it and I'll send the heatsink back once I am done with the review.

All the heatsinks purchased will be on sale after the review at the same price they were bought for.

The List Of CPU Coolers (FROSTYTECH).

Titan TTC-NK85TZ
Sunbeam Core Contact Freezer
Spire Thermax II
Xigmatek HDT-S1283
Thermolab BARAM
Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283
Akasa Nero AK967
Coolermaster Hyper Z600
IbuyPower IBP-Z001
Scythe Orochi SCORC-1000
Scythe Zipang
Glacialtech Igloo 5750 Silent
Scythe Mine Rev. B
Scythe Infinity
Scythe Katana II
Scythe Shuirken SCSK-1000
Scythe Andy Samurai Master
Akasa Nero AK967

PS : Even if your Heatsink Is not listed here. Sill Give It A Go, I Might Need It As Well. Will be doing a Heatsink Roundup for 16-20 Heatsinks. If the Heatsink Can Be Shipped WIth The Original Packaging, Would Appriciate That.
Thanks For All Your Support.:hap2:

I've a Xigmatek S1283 but not the Dark Knight version listed here. Willing to sell it. Was purchased on Aug '08. Have the packaging as well.

PM me the price if you're interested.

Hi ,

i Will Be Pleased And Find a Honour To Give You Products For Review ,I Just By chance came to this thread ,I want to ask you that why did you not pm me in the first place .Very Soon i Will Have The Entire Range of Scythe Also in India .

Hi ,
i Will Be Pleased And Find a Honour To Give You Products For Review ,I Just By chance came to this thread ,I want to ask you that why did you not pm me in the first place .Very Soon i Will Have The Entire Range of Scythe Also in India .

Thanks a ton for your support. Let me know what all Heatsinks you can put across for the reviews.

Summer time is a very bad time to be asking people to lend their hsfs but will see if can persuade some to lend theirs. :p

What is the test config- tentatively- if not an issue? :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Summer time is a very bad time to be asking people to lend their hsfs but will see if can persuade some to lend theirs. :p
What is the test config- tentatively- if not an issue? :)

C2D E6600/Q6600
ASUS P5Q Deluxe/ASUS P5KC
ATI Radeon 3870x2/XFX 8800 GTS 320MB
Corsair Dominator DDR2 @ 1066MHz
Cooler Master Real Power Pro 460
Seagate 500GB HDD
All In Cooler Master AMMO (RC-533)

Reason for using AMMO is that its a general Mid Tower Cabinet With Side Vents which most of us have these days.

Got a Sunbeamtech Core Contact Freezer & Xigmatech S1283.

Need More......! Wake Up People......!!

Heatsink List Currently Available.

C2D Stock
C2Q Stock
Thermalright Ultra 120
Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme
Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro

Awaiting Arrival.

Sunbeamtech Core Contact Freezer
Xigmatech S1283
TUNIQ TOWER 120
Cooler Master V8
Cooler Master V10

People, Please let me know if you have a Heat sink up For Sale within the Post's List. Will Buy It For Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back