WTB : Cheap motherboard and /or processor P3/P4

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friends is looking out for the following:

P4 motherboard for p4 1.6 ghz socket 478. (preferred)
or
P3 motherboard for P3 866 mhz
or
Cheap P4 Motherboard + Processor
Pm me your offers...
Also no High end combo's please, he requires a very cheap basic setup.

Also any good ram offers for DDR1 are welcome...:eek:hyeah:

^^ don't need entire system , just m/b for p3 system, if your m/b is able to run p3 866 mhz and you are willing to sell separately pm, with price...:)

lol 1 gandhi note in blue, which one is that ?

i may require ddr 1 if i get a motherboard for 1.6 ghz processor, i'll let you know, but pm me the price (reasonable) and mention the frequency.

deaddevil said:
lol 1 gandhi note in blue, which one is that ?
i may require ddr 1 if i get a motherboard for 1.6 ghz processor, i'll let you know, but pm me the price (reasonable) and mention the frequency.
DDR333. Ran memtest a couple of weeks ago and there were zero errors.

Bro, there is only one gandhi note that is in blue- the hundred rupee note, unless you are feeling generous and want to gift me something of the pink variety... :bleh: (Rs. 1000)

You are on hold, now just need a p4 m/b to support 1.6 ghz proccy !!! and gforce, I had never actually noticed colours lol:) untill now!!!!

i also hav a 256mb ddr1 400mhz ram.
Send me a price quote.

I think brand new socket 478 motherboards are available.. I've seen one in a local store here in my place..
looking for 2nd hand stuff as cost is 50% lesser than new...anyway, if you can then plz quote the price..

i have old 478 pin mobo with 1.7GHz P4 cpu and 512 MB Transcent ddr400 RAM.
Pmed you...

^^most probably its a 775 socket, any way will let you guys know if he is interested to buy a 775 socket combo.....if he chooses to go for a p4 combo, he may need power supply as well, so you can pm offers for power supply as well, but final decision is his....lol

I had a 1.6 ghz proccy and just need a 478 m/b so that he can have a very cheap combo, he needs it as a spare, may not even use it.....just as a working back up system...

deaddevil said:
^^most probably its a 775 socket, any way will let you guys know if he is interested to buy a 775 socket combo.....if he chooses to go for a p4 combo, he may need power supply as well, so you can pm offers for power supply as well, but final decision is his....lol
I had a 1.6 ghz proccy and just need a 478 m/b so that he can have a very cheap combo, he needs it as a spare, may not even use it.....just as a working back up system...

yah its a LGA775 one ... i am nt using it as i got my new rig so any one interesetd...:hap2:

Closing thread..
Got a very good deal from blugene, got the complete setup proccy + motherboard.....working great...
Also thanks to all the members who took time and made some great offers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back