WTB: 8800GTS class video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy a new Palit 9600GT for 5.5K or lower.

Better than a G80 GTS 640 iirc in performance and power saving, if for gaming. :S

Friend bought one a few days back for 5450/-. :)

Palit 4850 is less than 8K now.

Actual Lammy Prices- so should be cheaper in other cities. :)
Used 8800GT(G92) with local warranty should be available for 5-5.5K easily, depending upon brand, age/warranty and condition.

Used G80 ones will surely cost less maybe. :)

Hi,

Got a 6600GT up for sale...PM if interested for details...

Hey Guys...another thing I just noticed is that some sites quote the samsung to be a 21.5 incher and not 22" just like the benq. Can someone confirm this. If this is true i'll get the dell one instead as they seem to be more or less the same price.

Oops that is 9600GT sorry for the typo...:(

How come there's no edit button?? Anyway I think samsung is taking us Indian's for a ride..here are the specs for the same monitor from the US and India sites.
In India it clearly says 22"(accurate even in cms ie 55.9...yes i converted and checked! ;)) . Whereas the US one states it to be 21.5".:mad:

krishna_chennai said:
Hi,

Got a 6600GT up for sale...PM if interested for details...

Hey Guys...another thing I just noticed is that some sites quote the samsung to be a 21.5 incher and not 22" just like the benq. Can someone confirm this. If this is true i'll get the dell one instead as they seem to be more or less the same price.

Oops that is 9600GT sorry for the typo...:(

How come there's no edit button?? Anyway I think samsung is taking us Indian's for a ride..here are the specs for the same monitor from the US and India sites.
In India it clearly says 22"(accurate even in cms ie 55.9...yes i converted and checked! ;)) . Whereas the US one states it to be 21.5".:mad:

Darkstar thanks for editing (and putting in lotsa stuff abt Samsung :))...I am newbie to the forum...I do not see a edit button in any of my posts..:(

krishna_chennai said:
Darkstar thanks for editing (and putting in lotsa stuff abt Samsung :))...I am newbie to the forum...I do not see a edit button in any of my posts..:(

OT:edit button gets enabled after 35 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back