[WTB] 80MM Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amien

Skilled
Hey Guys,
I need 3-4 80MM fans to get me through till i upgrade my cabinet, which will be soon.
Im looking to buy used ones since they will become useless once i change my case.
Payment can be made in person for locals or via ebay for those outside Mumbai.

Thanks a lot for looking :)

I have a boatload of them, and I'm basically free through the day for you to come and check them out and pick them up. The stock has some nice Sunons, and some other ones - a couple of Deltas, as well as some really basic ones. 100 each for the better fans (the Sunon BB fans), and 75 for the OK ones, but we can talk. PM me.

cranky said:
I have a boatload of them, and I'm basically free through the day for you to come and check them out and pick them up. The stock has some nice Sunons, and some other ones - a couple of Deltas, as well as some really basic ones. 100 each for the better fans (the Sunon BB fans), and 75 for the OK ones, but we can talk. PM me.

PM'ed :)
(10 chars.)

A few peeps have been asking for what I have in the fans department: 4 x Sunon PTB1, 2 x PKS3, a Delta B08, a 15mm thin case fan salvaged from an NZXT case (Hence, low speed) and 3 unbranded/generic 80mm fans with unknown specs, though they are all surely sleeve bearing with medium/high speed. 11 in total. I also have an inventory of generic/Sunon 92mm fans, and a couple of 120mm Tricools and a NMB/Papst 120mm monster 38mm fan. Plus some tiny chipset fans, 40/50mm, maybe three or four of those, and two 60x25mm Sunon PTS1 fans for HTPC. I need to finish off any deals by the 25th latest, moving out of Mumbai after that. Come and see the stuff, cash and carry only. Anybody asking for more inventory details will get a thump up the nose ;)

I woulda posted prices but that would require a new thread, and I can't be bothered with that now. Please call me if you have my number, or PM me on the forums. Avoid cluttering Amien's thread, and he has first dibs on all the 80s as far as I am concerned.

Bought required fans from cranky, i suggest anyone who needs some to drop by his place, he has a large inventory.
Closing Thread,
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back