[WTB] : 4 pin molex to 6 pin pcie connector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends !

I need a "4 pin molex to 6 pin pcie connector" to connect my Corsair 450 vx to HD 4870.... HD 4870 requires 2 x 6 pin PCI-E connect but Corsair came with only one. Nither did the GFX pack contain the connector.

For clarity, I need this one

plugpi5.jpg

If somebody have it lying idle and can give to me for free that would be awesome. I'd pay for shipping. Prefer somebody from New Delhi ....

please pm offers guys :hap2:

P.S --> I'd not mind paying reasonable amount for the connector as well...pm me guys...connector price + shipping

Did you check my guide to create one yourself at home ? My PSU didnt have one and I created one for my 4850. All you need is some good (at least 16AWG) wire and some cutting tools.

Check that on TUTORIALS section on E-ro-dov. The site is down so you might have to wait a bit.

^ Yeah, pics not loading ther cos site being down...I'll check it later but still I'll prefer a pre-build connector. Anybody ??

Something lovely happened here. :p I am sure you noticed :D

Anyway, you can create one for yourself easily at home. There are guides available over the internet to do so. All you need to know is the pin configuration of the Molex connector and the PCI-E connector and join the corresponding pins.

Dude dont you think that the vx 450 is less for the 4870...
AFAIK the minimum recommended is 500 right??
Sry for my noob question..

bump mates... please somebody ??? If somebody in Delhi has an idle and want to spare, I might come and pick it up personally or maybe you can post via DTDC, would cost Rs 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back