WTB: 24 pin PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
RiO said:
Contact rushabht and pick up this 380W PSU - really good, I have one too.

yeh Rio, thx for that,
i know abt rushabh's coolermaster, but thats something above 1K, i want something reallly cheap for now, am considering visit to lammy and buy a cheapo one for 350 bucks :rofl:

Heh, don't ever skimp on power - this is a good PSU btw, with a peak of 450W. I was able to power an 8800GTS with it, so get it if you will be upgrading to a better video card later.

RiO said:
Heh, don't ever skimp on power - this is a good PSU btw, with a peak of 450W. I was able to power an 8800GTS with it, so get it if you will be upgrading to a better video card later.

Nice! Now i dont feel like selling this psu :hap5:

RiO said:

:)
i agree, but right now, i need a PSU for some test stuff. simple barebones config.
hence on lowest possible budget.

Hi, can you come to dahisar and pick up?
I have 2 Powersafe Gold Dual rail 400watt PSUs for sale.
Up for grabs for 1200 bucks.

If you want it shipped then that can be arranged but not before coming wednesday - thursday ( working 9-9 these days :mad: ). but if you can come and pick up personally or through someone its yours.
let me know.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
I may have something to offer- if you can elaborate more on how barebones is that config you wanna test.:p

lol ..
ok here goes

p4 3.0
asus mobo - p5gd2
pci wi-fi card
40 gb hdd
onboard graphics

no cabinet, no covers, ceiling fan cooled system .. :rofl: :rofl:

hope this explains

You can pick up one from my place for 250 bucks.

Totally barebones though and completely at your risk.

It was powering my Sempron 2500+ with onboard graphics and 2 hard disks. The supply was changed out as it was injecting noise into the mains ground - audible on my super-sensitive speakers through a modded SB Live! but not detectable on onboard sound.

As-is-where-is basis. 20+4 pin native connector.

Let me know.

I am located in Mumbai and can sell my iBall PSU for 450rs pickup.

No warranty is left .. but works perfectly fine .. using it currently. :)

Let me know if interested.

Thx to Bikey

Bikey has provided PSU for no-cost
and this is the first one that has not gone boom in my r&d testing so far

Closing thread

shotgun said:
Thx to Bikey
Bikey has provided PSU for no-cost

and this is the first one that has not gone boom in my r&d testing so far
Closing thread

That is a 24-pin powersafe 400W that has a year of warranty left- so even if it went boom, you can get a new one.:D

(Though I have rarely seen Powersafe go boom if used well. :cool2: )
And just in case your R&D is over and the PSU survives the ordeal and you get a new psu for the final implementation, you may return that thing so some other person in need can benefit from it. :ashamed:
All the best. :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back