CPU/Mobo Will *this* PCI-E USB 3.0 card work with *this* motherboard?

^^ Should work as long as you have a free PCIe x1.0 slot OR PCIe x16.0 slot where you can place this.

^^ Should work as long as you have a free PCIe x1.0 slot OR PCIe x16.0 slot where you can place this.

Thanks mate...

I have all of the below black coloured slots free:

JACoPct.png

What I'm confused with is, will the card go into the mini-slot (first 3 from the left) or the full-slot (first 2 from the right)

It can go in any of the first four slots (blue PCIe x16.0 + three black PCIe x1.0 slots).

Thanks again for your help :)

Also, any thoughts on the price for which I'm getting the card? approx 700 INR. Is the deal worth it? I really don't think its available in India anywhere. The 20-pin female connector for the front USB ports, is one of the main reasons I'm buying this.

Also, any thoughts on the price for which I'm getting the card? approx 700 INR. Is the deal worth it? I really don't think its available in India anywhere. The 20-pin female connector for the front USB ports, is one of the main reasons I'm buying this.

Not seen anything locally that can stand in for the same, you should go ahead with it.

Received it :bigok:

B8oMI0h.jpg

GiBshiK.jpg

Drivers didn't get automatically installed on win7 and had to install them using the CD provided. Works like a charm for the USB 2.0 devices I tested with. Don't have any USB 3.0 devices to test right now, although should get one from a friend in the next few days.

Thanks again, ALPHA17

Back