which site provides low price cellphone unlock codes [need help in unlocking vibrant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
which site provides low price cellphone unlock codes [need help in unlocking vibrant]

My samsung vibrant nv_data file is corrupted and hence its giving wrong unlock code as (fffffff) , I did the rooting thing and also checked it via 'root check' app and it showed that its rooted and busybox installed successfully , I tried galaxy unlock tool , galaxy sim unlocker app , but result was negative .
there is another process but thats very difficult for me [ editing through HEX editor ]

:huh:

Re: which site provides low price cellphone unlock codes [need help in unlocking vibr

My captivate's nv_data file also seemed to be corrupted and I unlocked it using editing the hex file. If you find this thing difficult there is one paid application (SGS unlock pro) on android market that does it for you (costs 5$ I think). One TE member has purchased this and has helped other members also.

You can purchase this application yourself also from Android market, but since you can't connect through 3g/Edge you have to connect your phone to internet using WiFi.

Re: which site provides low price cellphone unlock codes [need help in unlocking vibr

thanks for the reply biggy , I dont even Have wifi , am ready to pay 5$ for the sgs unlock pro .apk file :( , tried to download it from various sites to computer , but failed :(

You can not download it from computer, it has to be from android market on an android phone. You can then go to /data/apps folder to extract the apk and install it on your phone.

You can contact "Private Ryan" if he can help you with this application. I think earlier also he's helped you in unlocking your phone.

Otherwise take a trip around airport or some wifi hotspots in your city and connect using WiFi.

thanks for the information biggy , I hav sent pm to private_ryan , lets see how it turns , wifi is not possible for atleast one week :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

private_ryan said that he will provide the apk file on Monday as he is on tour :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

techfreak helped me to unlock the vibrant , thanks rajesh

and thanks biggy to showing some light

private_ryan was about to give the SGS unlock pro.apk

:) :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back