Which AC has better sevice and features?

Suraj_78

Recruit
Hi everyone,

I wish to buy an AC by next week. My budget is 35000 and i need an AC that has good features along with no tension anout servicing. I am looking at buying a 1.5 ton split Ac for my room. Can any one plz suggest a good AC?

Been using a Panasonic unit since a year and their customer service is excellent! During the first 6~8 months of its usage, the service center folks called me up thrice to inquire about its performance and issues. I was glad they did that - most of them don't.

Back at my home, we are having close to a decade old Carrier split units and they never bothered with something like this. Not that they have to knowing their units are top notch but calling up customers doesn't hurt.

I got myself a 3 star 1.5 tonne croma window ac from croma last april (2011). Croma branded units are Voltas units with a croma badge. The customer service was excellent. The ac has good cooling. Every 60 days someone from croma called me and reminded me that the ac needs cleaning and servicing and if he could come and get it serviced. I am impressed with their timely reminders and customer care. Seeing your budget I am sure you can get Hitachi air conditioners.

I havent heard any brand having a good customer service all over India. It depends from region to region. You know what Hitachi is a preferred brand in Chennai and they have good service center. Whirlpool has a better service in chennai than compared to anywhere else.

Why do you need to rely on service. Go for a brand which is trouble free. Cleaning a AC does not require a technician. Its all about washing the filter. Search for Videos in Youtube for cleaning you AC.

It’s very important to focus more on features when opting for an AC. A year back i got a Blue Star 1.5 ton AC with a 5 star rating. I spent 38,000 for my AC that time but I feel I have made a good choice and I am very happy with it. My AC has cool features like I feel that sets the temperature wherever I am rather than surrounding the AC. It makes no noise like other AC’s do which is great. The compressor uses less power that helps save my electricity bills. I feel it’s the best I could I get in the money I spent and you go for it as well.

Back