Which 1.0T and 1.5T inverter AC ?

Hridik

Recruit
Hi RishiGuru,
I read your all posts re AC very carefully - must say that your posts are as comprehensive as it gets, and the best available in internet.
Here is what I need to buy, would like your advice:

I). One 1.0 ton hot and cold for my parents: From your post it looks like Sharp is the optimum choice, but they don't have hot and cold, it looks like. I am looking between LG AS-W126B1U1(1 ton inverter) and Panasonic YE12PKY - both are inverter, high energy efficiency, and probably with all aluminium multi-channel condenser (Panasonic I am not sure). Could you kindly advise which one would be a better one/ would you advise any better than these ones? (these are a bit on the costlier end) - but if one uses regularly, it seems like the higher price will pay off.

II) Two 1.0 ton and one 1.5 ton AC (w/o hot and cold) :
For the 1.5 tonne, I know that you would recommend the Sharp AH-XP 18MV (or do you have any other recommendation in between e.g. something from LG?). However, for the 1.0 tonnes, which one would you recommend?

I looked at Panasonic CS YS12PKY and LG BS-Q126B8R4 - these are the two cheapest 1 tonne inverter that I could find. These won't have heavy use, but I still prefer buying inverter technology after reading your posts.

Grateful for any advice.

A few further questions:

1. Would mind sharing the details of the dealer and installation person? From your posts it looks like you have the best deal there ( Please PM if you prefer)
2. In one of your posts actually you said LG has decreased quality, is it still the case? If yes, should I completely discard LG?
3. Given that you are also in Kolkata, could you please comment on the service quality of LG/Panasonic/Sharp?

Many many thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Hridik

Back