WDC HD Media Player @ Rs :7200/- [ Same Day Shipping ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

This is Official Launch of WDC Player By Me For TE Users Only .

wd_hd_mediaplayer.jpg

Introduction

WD TV HD Media Player turns your My Passport, or similar USB drive, into an HD media player. Connect your USB hard drive to this device and play crisp HD movies, listen to high-quality digital music, and watch slideshows of your family photos on your TV. No need to figure out complicated home networking or reconnect AV and power cables. What could be simpler? Theres no limit to the size of your media collection; just add more drives for more movies. Supports Full HD 1080p video playback and navigation. Also works with most popular USB drives.
Compatibility :

Music - MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV/PCM/LPCM, AAC, FLAC, Dolby Digital, AIF/AIFF, MKA

Photo - JPEG, GIF, TIF/TIFF, BMP, PNG

Video -MPEG1/2/4, WMV9, AVI (MPEG4, Xvid, AVC), H.264, MKV, MOV (MPEG4, H.264)

Playlist - PLS, M3U, WPL

Subtitle -SRT (UTF-8)

Costing and Shipping :
  • Rs :7200/- + Rs :85/- For Shipping with DTDC Air Cargo All Across India .
How To Buy :
  • Please PM Me the Same .

broar94 said:
Huh? KMD - Rs.7600 and yours is Rs.7500. Now, which is cheaper?

Well ,

I Am Sure He Can Manage That ,Secondly Lots Of People Do Prefer To Take From KM And As the Thread Was of The Same Product ,I Woud Like To Give The Man The Credit .I Have PMed Him In This Regard Too if KM Has Any Objection He Will PM Me And i Will Sort This Out .Till Then It OK .

Edit :Changed Text "Want To Buy It Cheap " To Want To Buy from KMD "

i want this, but i dont have full hd tv or full hd movies either, and worst part a horrible connection so cant download too. when will they start selling full hd stuff on the road. anyone willing to share their entire full hd collection with me from bombay ? ? ?

dude y PM n all...

urs is a better offer @ lower price @ with indian warranty :)

from cosumers/buyers point of view this is the rite thing !

best of luck man :)

jesal said:
i want this, but i dont have full hd tv or full hd movies either, and worst part a horrible connection so cant download too. when will they start selling full hd stuff on the road. anyone willing to share their entire full hd collection with me from bombay ? ? ?

Well ,

Jesal Bhai Be My Guest ,Wanna Order PM Me .:hap2:

I would have purchased this only if it would have supported RMVB format.
I have 300+ GB of movies lying around in RMVB format.. :eek:hyeah:

deepakgm said:
Im interested in buying this. Is shipping insured ?

No ,

But i Am Responsible For That ,You Will Get a PM ASAP .

EDIT :No Need For a PM You Already Ordered ,Please Send The Payment So That The Same Can Be Shipped Tommorow PRomptly .

No ,
But i Am Responsible For That ,You Will Get a PM ASAP .

EDIT :No Need For a PM You Already Ordered ,Please Send The Payment So That The Same Can Be Shipped Tommorow PRomptly .

Made the payment 7285/- to your ICICI from my account with the same bank.
Hope to receive it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back