: Watches Garage Sale. 2 Fastracks , 2 Swatches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watches Sale 2 Swatch watches,One Fastrack Shades.

These are the 4 watches for sale..
Both the Titan fastracks, have brand new original Titan Fastrack leather straps and the glass for both have them has been buffed too . All repairs were done yesterday frm an authorised dealer.

The swatches , are about 1.5 years old each, No repairs or Modifications have been done, however the glass can be changed if the buyer so requests at a nominal charge.

Non Negotiable prices.

Titans- 700 each. BOTH SOLD
Swatch - 1500 each.

The swatches are the ones which have an elasic metal strap.Dont know the exact term.
Shipping all over India free.
Dont have the boxes or bills since they're old and selling since I have 2 new watches. What you see is what you get.

Any body buying both swatches - 2500..
One swatch + one titan - 2000.
First person buying a bundle gets a Phillips ear hook iem,about 4 months old as a free goodie.

New items added :-

1) Fastarck Brand New Unused Shades (Black) - 900 ,Mro around 1.8k. ONE SOLD , ONE MORE AVAILABLE
2) Fastrack Sportswear collection Shades,Darkmarron frame, black lens - 1000 ,Bought for 1950, 4 months old.Mint condition. NEW PRICE - 800 SHIPPED

Even the cover on the black one has not been taken off.Both come with original carry cases.

NEW SWATCH DIAL PICTURES. GLASS BUFFED TODAY>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also the scratches on the swatch look way more magnified here casue the pics were taken from a dslr, in real it doesn look half as bad.

Considering that a new swatch costs anything from 3.5-6.5k, these may be excellent prices. You could be selling steal even at 1.5-2 times the price. I think you shouldn't sell them so cheap. :p

rite said:
Considering that a new swatch costs anything from 3.5-6.5k, these may be excellent prices. You could be selling steal even at 1.5-2 times the price. I think you shouldn't sell them so cheap. :p
Thanks man :)
will revise the prices :)
People have offered a higher price for th swatch watches, so the prices have been revised for them accordingly..
Sorry for the revision though,did not do any research before putting them up.Though the phillips iem is still free with the first bundle.

Green swatch on hold for Rishabh
The two titans on hold for

Fahad
hmasalia - Next in queue.

PS - I dont have the time to meet in person and deliver or bargain, some serious issue at home :( coupled with exams on , will be shipping the product even if it is an intra city courier at my expense.

Swatch prices and bundles negotiable slightly.However only genuine buyers please contact, please dont tell me to hold them and dissappear. Looking for a quick deal.

2 Titans holding for Fahad
1 Green dial swatch holding for rishabh.asthana
Maroon biker shades holding for tin_tin_jose
Black shades holding for Poga.

Tired of holding it guys, pay up. First person to pay gets the article now :/

Please do edit the sale thread to say that the glass on the Titans have been 'buffed' and not replaced as claimed originally.

I hope the other details are also true and not presented as it suits you.

I hope you want to avoid any possibility of a dispute or -ve rating arising out of the same.

All the best for your sale. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back