Warning: Transcend products do not have warranty in India

swatkats

Skilled
Well, Most of them might not be aware. Transcend products have literally no warranty because their agreement with Accel frontline an 3rd party service provider has been terminated long back.

I had an RMA issue lately last month, Where Accel frontline refuses to take Transcend products stating their terminated agreement and contacting their customer support went in vein.
Transcend India Support is pretty much Non-Existent except their marketing team on Social Media.

Many local shop sellers are clearing Transcend stock by giving seller warranty of nearly 3 years, while the original warranty period is 10 years.

Thanks for sharing. I was not aware about it. Though I had always avoided transcend, will spread the word to family and friends so they also dont fell into the trap.

Are all products non RMA? I heard that pen drives and the likes have warranty - Supertech something. Anyways, am avoiding transcend unless its too good of a deal.

Had gone today to purchase a pendrive from a local store. Surprisingly, the store guy promised me RMA for Transcend product but he told it will take 4-6 weeks.
I didn't bother asking even a bit more info, Already have a Transcend EHD and a RAM stick waiting for RMA.

Today I also face the same problem. They give RMA services only in Canada, Mexico, and USA.
My 32 GB pen drive get damaged. It no more detected by any computer. Every time i insert into a PC it says "unrecognized USB device".
Bad luck. Need to Buy another. But this time i will go with San-disk.

Back