Verbatim 8X Dual Layer - 5 Pack - Made in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verbatim Dual Layer 8x -MIS Guarantee

Verbatim Dual Layer DVD+R DL 8X 5 pack - 475 Rs Shipped

duallayer8xmu1.jpg

Edit : Dual Layer DVDs of 8x write speed are in stock, better than the earlier 2.4x

parasharenator said:
May I know WHY???
coz
Iam sure it doesnt violate the "T&C" of ebay.in(and people think it's LAW!!!)

I cannot tell you why here... But trust me it will not be listed on eBay by the seller.... :p

I don't know from where this bullshit Ebay ban has come , earlier it was so nice , at least we could discuss the best Ebay deals.

Just because some fools discussed about Ebay a/c , the complete Ebay topic is banned.

Mediahome has sold so much stuff only because of EBay , otherwise he won't have got so many buyers from here.

^^^ Guys lets not OT the thread & let the seller sell his stuff on TE. I think it would have been easier for members to accept if mediahome.in would have divulged it that it will not be listed on eBay.... There is nothing to discuss further but the fact will remain that it will be sold exclusively on TE.

So only buyers & interested parties respond to the thread & keep it clean... :)

Wow..Awesome deal..just came from the only shop in my city that sells verbatim, and the rate for the same was upwards of 800:O

Hey have pmed you, do you have the DVD+R media in stock ? the mc004 version ?

And seems like you have removed your ebay listing. Anyways do post if you have the stock atleast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back