Various Mobo+Proc Combo & SO-DIMM DDR2 & Twinhan DVB-S Cards & AGP Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumitB

Adept
Price drop on the 2.6GHz combo, AthlonXP Combo & Laptop SODIMM.

All interests/negotiations/suggestions/curses & bad words through PM only PLEASE.

All my items come with a testing warranty. Also, if something is not working on delivery, I will return your money back and will also pay for return shipping.

Device: Transcend 1GB DDR2 533 SO-DIMM CL4 SOLD TO tech4pk Warranty: Lifetime
Bought When: August 2008
Expected Price: Rs. 500/- shipped (Price Dropped from 550/- Shipped)
Product Images:
Device: Twinhan VP-1025 DVB-S PCI Card 5 Nos. without any Accessory - 1 Sold to Zack 4 Still available Warranty: None
Bought When: October 2005 (Bought for a failed CATV Startup)
Expected Price: Rs. 1000/- + Shipping (Each)
Product Images:
Device: MSI KM4AM-L (MS-6734) + AMD Athlon AXDA2000DUT3C + Stock Cooler SOLD Warranty: None
Bought When: Don't remember
Expected Price: Rs. 2000/- Shipped (Price dropped from 3000/- + Shipping)
Product URL: MSI Computer Corp. - Product AMD Athlon XP 2000+ - AXDA2000DUT3C Product Images:
Device: MSI 875P_NEO-FISR (MS-6758) + Pentium4 3.0GHz 2MB L2 Cache (HT Enabled) + Cooler Master Cooler SOLD to daumaster Warranty: None
Expected Price: Rs. 5000/- + Shipping
Product URL: MSI Computer Corp. - Product Intel® Pentium® 4 processor numbers Additional Information: The Cooler Master Cooler is bolted to the board. Even though it can be opened and dismantled, I did not open it. That is why I am attaching the screenshots of the BOOT Screen to show the CPU Specs. Also, you do see that one of the Firewire connectors on the board is bent. It works perfectly. Only that the outer casing is a little bent. Also, there is NO BACKPLATE for this Motherboard. I misplaced it.
Product Images:

Device: MSI 845PE_Max2-FISR (MS-6704) + Pentium4 2.60GHz/512/800 + Stock Cooler SOLD Warranty: None
Expected Price: Rs. 3000/- Shipped (Price dropped from 5000/- + Shipping)
Product URL: MSI Computer Corp. - Product Intel® Pentium® 4 Processors 2.60 GHz - SL6WS Additional Information: The motherboard comes with 3 additional brackets. One for USB2 with LED Indicators for board status. One for Firewire & one for audio.
Product Images:
Device: GF MX4000 128MB DDR TV (2 Nos.) SOLD to cursed Warranty: None
Expected Price: Rs. 500/- + Shipping
Product URL: Additional Information: These 2 cards were used with the 3.0 GHz and the 2.6GHz boards. If you buy the Intel processors with their boards (combo), you will get 1 card free.
Product Images:

Also, the pinnacle twins from my previous sale is still up for grabs.
http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-rmaed-seagate-160gb-sata-pctv-128124.html[/COLOR]

The 2 AGP Cards & 2 Pinnacle TV Tuners (from the other thread) have been SOLD to cursed. Payment received. Will be shipped on 12-02-2009. Thank you Cursed.

The 875 Motherboard with the 3.0GHz P4 Processor and Cooler Master Cooler is SOLD to daumaster. Payment received. Will be shipped on 12-02-2009. Now Received

Laptop SODIMM Sold to tech4pk - Payment Made. Awaiting Confirmation from Bank & will be Shipped tomorrow, i.e. 18-02-2009. Now Shipped. Awaiting Receipt Confirmation

1 Pc. Twinhan Sold to Zack. Payment Received. Will Ship on 19-02-2009. Now shipped (19-02-2009)

Now the only items remaining from this sale are 4 (four) Twinhan VP1025s. All other items have been sold.

All the prices needs to be revised .. u get now p4 with mboo for 4-5 k new...and the one u selling is wihtout warranty... so i feel very hard to sell

anks22402 said:
All the prices needs to be revised .. u get now p4 with mboo for 4-5 k new...and the one u selling is wihtout warranty... so i feel very hard to sell
OP specifically mentioned to send suggestions by PM. If you "feel" so much about his sale and prices, you can advice him on pm instead of posting uninvited comment on the prices.

Interested in Cooler Master Cooler for LGA 775, if you're willing to sell separately, that is...

There have been some concerns regarding the 2.6 Processor on the MSI motherboard. I have added new screens for people to verify this.

Laptop RAM has been sold to tech4pk

The twinhans, the Athlon combo and the P4 2.6 combo is still up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back