Urgently Need Help for Buying Smartphone

Hey Guys I am Looking for SmartPhone
Currently I was using Samsung Vibrant and have Used Zte Blade, Samsung Galaxy Spica, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Now I looking Good Phone with Great Battery life, Music and Camera Under 15k

Questions:-
1. Q: Budget?
A: 15k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: Any

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and HTC

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash. Camera quality is a major deciding factor

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android or Windows

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G, Wifi

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, Music ,mails and internet.

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Goof Battery Life

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: HTC One S

If you can increase your budget a bit, lg optimus L9 is the best vfm phone at 18k, although this was available for 15-16k with some deals last week. The offer might come again. Or as suggested above, check xperia J, go and sola. L9 and XJ would get JB update while sola won't.

If you can increase your budget a bit, lg optimus L9 is the best vfm phone at 18k, although this was available for 15-16k with some deals last week. The offer might come again. Or as suggested above, check xperia J, go and sola. L9 and XJ would get JB update while sola won't.

The XPERIA J has got anaemic hardware compared to all phones in its price range.

The Sola and the go are better of hardware wise and support wise (official in the latter's case and developer community based in the former).

The OPTIMUS L9 is definitely a good phone but the camera is nowhere even close to what the SONY offerings pack.

Back