!Update!Miscellaneous Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Looking to sell my 2 CM 120mm Blue Led(Sold) and 2 Amigo 80mm Multicolor LED fans, have been bought from ITwares, Amigo in Feb/Mar 2009, CM in Sept/Oct 2009, bill might be there but not sure, fans hardly used as they are loud and too bling for me
Looking for local buyers, and someone who will pick it up from my place
Reason for sale, too loud for my preference, and looking for non LED ones
Adding Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adaptor WMP54GV4, works only with Windows Xp 32 bit, is out of warranty
Thanks, in case for any information just ask

Re: Miscellaneous Stuff

Current status

Wifi Adaptor on hold for udayrulz
1. udayrulz
2. spawnfreak

CM fans on hold for
1. salman8506, please let me know where you stay, Im available before 1:00 PM 30 Dec 09

Naveen will update you once i'm done looking at the local angle

spawnfreak said:
I asked first to hold!
Sorry, Uday PM'ed before you posted

Current status

Wifi Adaptor on hold for udayrulz
1. udayrulz(waiting for the address)
2. spawnfreak

CM fans sold to salman8506

Amigo fans still awaiting some buyers, lol...

Current status

Unable to ship the Wifi Adaptor due to other tasks on hand, might take one more day, sorry for the delay Uday

CM fans sold to salman8506

Amigo fans still awaiting some buyers, lol...

Dang, that's a good price for that wireless card. Is that the Ralink chipset? Just FYI, that works just fine on any modern Linux distribution out-of-the-box, I have the same thing except the damn antenna broke off.

Update,

Sorry for not updating this, the WiFi adaptor does not seem to working is not getting detected, so putting off sale as Im still in training and don't have time to check it throughly...

Amigio 80mm fans still for sale and only for local pickup due to my availablity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back