FS: Headphone Ultimate Ears TF10 - Almost Unused

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksrules

Elite
* Product Name: Ultimate Ears TF10
* Expected Price: Rs 8,500/- SOLD @ Rs. 8000 shipped
* Shipping: At Actuals (will consult with buyer before shipping)
* Manufacturer page URL: Logitech UE TripleFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones
* Reason for Sale: Don't like the fit, not comfortable for me, using JVC Marshmallows for now
* Product condition: 9.5/10 (almost unused, total usage time less than 1 Hour)
* Purchase Date: November 2011
* Warranty: Not Applicable
* Invoice Available: No
* Additional Details: All standard accessories available in the box are available, unused.
* Shipping from: Pune
* Shipping to: All over India (at buyer's risk), Local buyers would be preferred.
* Preferred courier: Blue Dart, DTDC
* Payment options: Cash, Bank Transfer

If you have any queries or offers to make kindly take PM route.

a3nre1.jpg

xljnde.jpg

w0j2h.jpg

153v1ol.jpg

9gkk85.jpg

290vpqx.jpg

Deal going on with a member here.
Package ready to be shipped today afternoon through Bluedart. Will update this thread when it is shipped.

Edit @ 1:49 PM: Earphones have been shipped through bluedart courier.

Earphones sold to a member here. They have reached him fine. After he is content and satisfied we will exchange iTrader ratings.
Excellent service from bluedart, package reached in less than 24 Hours.
SOLD for Rs 8000 shipped. Will update the first post keeping in spirit of the forum to retain the selling price. Just not mentioning who bought it unless the person himself wants to come and say.
@Mods please keep this thread open for the time being till the itrader ratings are exchanged.

Btw someone please tell me how to exchange itrader ratings ? I have no idea how to do that. :ashamed:

Am listening to the IEM's right now and am happy with the performance so far.
I've left iTrader rating.

Btw someone please tell me how to exchange itrader ratings ? I have no idea how to do that. :ashamed:

Go to your profile -> click on "Feedback" tab -> You will see my feedback at the top and a yellow icon on its right side. Click on the icon to leave your feedback.

Also, you can use "report post" icon to ask mods to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back