True Blue Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

True Blue dongle firmware v2.62 has been released. Changes include:

• Fixed a major game compatibility issue which will allow the release of several popular, previously incompatible titles

• Improved system stability

Recently, EBOOT patches have slowed due to a compatibility issue which prevented recent games from running on 3.55 CFW. This issue has been resolved as of this firmware release, thus we strongly recommend that everyone update their True Blue dongles as soon as possible in anticipation of the upcoming batch of releases.​

#[member='rajveersingh09'] I cannot find the post where you mentioned about lowering the item price to pass it through customs easily . Can you please tell me again what did you exactly mention to them to make it a smooth process
<
?

After ordering the item you will get a order number. Mail that number to lightake saying to reduce the item price while shipping. And to mark it as gift. That's it. My item price was mentioned 10$ and was marked gift.

New patches.

Yakuza Dead Souls EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-EHRGEIZ
Warriors Orochi 3 EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Sniper Elite V2 EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-EHRGEIZ
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
Shin Sangoku Musou 6 Moushouden EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
Prototype 2 EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-EHRGEIZ
Order Up EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-EHRGEIZ
Ninja Gaiden 3_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
MUD FIM_Motocross World Championship EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection EBOOT PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG

Some new team names as well. @ramdante MGS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That does it man! I am getting this sh*t next month! Gonna ask locally here in ritchie st once, if they don't have it, gonna order one at lightake. :D

I ll be going there this weekend, will let you know if it's available.

You intend to purchase for yourself this week itself?
If there is a decent enough case for GO, prolly you should purchase all of em once. Will get you a good pricing as well.
guys what about a group order for dongle??
how many guys interested here??

I need it solely for Batman AC atm.
Hence would like to see the pricing first.

Ram if you find then start a GO. Because 2 or 3 people more want it.

guys what about a group order for dongle??
how many guys interested here??

You intend to purchase for yourself this week itself?
If there is a decent enough case for GO, prolly you should purchase all of em once. Will get you a good pricing as well.

Firstly, I will have to confirm if they are dealing with the dongles here or not. So I will confirm that asap!!
If it's available then we can probably start a GO based on the pricing and stuff.

Back