Transcend microSDHC Card - 8GB - Class 6 - Life time warranty

trigger

Adept
After wandering here & there for a memory card for my new clip+, i ended up buying Transcend one for flat 700 bucks - thanks to eBay. Today, I again checked with dealer and he's offering the same card for Rs.850 (quote for 25x), which is further negotiable depending on the no.

I personally feel, 850 isn't good deal but looking at the interest we can further bring it down to 825 or so. Post your interest, i'll then check with him about the final offer.

Edit 14/01
I called up the dealer in the morning to check out the stock & pricing. He confirmed the availability of 10-15 pieces @ Rs.850 excluding shipping. It is now selling at around 1000. And, he seems to have a shop at lamington. So Mumbai people can visit the shop personally & get the card at the said price. [I'll add his contact details after reaching home]

For non-Mumbai people, I will be visiting Lamington sometime in the evening tomorrow, so let me know (pm me), if anyone is interested. I’ll pick it up on his/her behalf & will ship it.

Regarding warranty, he confirmed the packing is not required & the service center is in Tardeo. But, please confirm from your sources before ordering this card.

Edit 15/01
Here is the address & contact detail

KM Marketing - 9987566008
Shop No.23 Patel Mansion,
Topiwala Lane, Lamington Road
Mumbai - 7

transcend packs without a importer sticker... i would choose to avoid, best would be to talk to mediaman guys directly and get a good GO started on 8 & 16gb class 6 units :eek:hyeah:

Sorry m8, but have suffered a lot for transcend RAM and SD cards even with bills but no importer sticker marked. Total waste of money on grey mkt. :mad:

Frankly, i didn't know about this sticker thing, otherwise would have checked it beforehand. Do we really need it for claiming the warranty? or just serial no. is enough, just like hdd..

Edit: Anyway, updating first post...

Back