Thrustmaster Gaming Accesories - Finally here - Precision gaming equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrustmaster Gaming Accesories - Finally here - Precision gaming equipment In Stock Now !!!

1) - "F1 Wireless Gamepad Ferrari F60 Limited EditionPC/PS3"

-Exclusive wireless controller. Unique Ferrari licence, optical wheel for accurate driving PC & PS3 compatible. --- Rs 2200/-

F1_Wireless_Game_4cd901864c475.jpg

2) -"3in1 Dual Trigger PC/PS2/PS3"

-Gamepad 6 progressive axes - 2 progressive and programmable triggers. --- Rs 1350/-

Thrustmaster_Dua_4cd90802e243e.jpg

3) -"T Wireless 3in1 rumble force PC/PS2/PS3"

-Wireless vibrating controller 3in1 and 360° full rubber - fully programmable. --- Rs 1750/-

41Xo-5AkcBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

4) -"Firestrom Dual Analog 3 PC"

- Gamepad with 2 analog mini sticks. 12 programmable buttons. No driver required (plug and play). --- Rs 690/-

Thrustmaster_Fir_4d144e04739a4.jpg

5) -"USB Joystick PC"

- 3 axis & 4 buttons + 1 trigger. Thumb throttle. USB plug and play connection. --- Rs 825 /-

Thrustmaster_Fir_4d144e04739a4.jpg

6) -"Ferrari GT Experience 2in1 PC/PS3"

-Ferrari style, wheel sequential gear shift levers. All buttons fully programmable. --- Rs 3400/-

Thrustmaster_Fer_4d144fcbaf407.jpg

7) -"Ferrari Universal challenge 5in1 PC/PS2/PS3/Game Cube/Wii"

-Compatible with PS3 - PS2 - PC - GameCube - Wii. All buttons pedals and levers can be relocated.
--- Rs 2200/-

Thrustmaster_Uni_4cce61108865d.jpg

Limited stocks

Order here

Interested members reply to this thread first

Shipping @Actuals are applied on all products

PM for any details

there are two Thrustmasters 3-in-1.... with different prices .... both are PC/PS3 compatible...

is the difference that off ? Vibrational Feedback?

Also whats the warranty situation?

Your timing is amazing! just in time for the launch of the new Thrustmaster T500RS Wheel which is coming next month mostly!! Only worry is that it is rumoured that the Hotas Warthog and the T500RS will cost the same! :(

Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel and Universal Challenge 5 in 1 Racing Wheel.. can please somebody tell me the differences??? do the paddle shift gears works or its just for show??? somebody please enlighten me...

The T500RS is PS3 Exclusive AFAIK... and it is a 100% simulation gear so yes it'll be expensive.

The ferrari GT Experience wheel is the higher version of the racing wheel with a replica size wheel and overall a better feedback system as compared to the 5in1 universal wheel. The 5in1 wheel as mentioned is a 5in1 device useable with almost all gaming consoles and PC

Thinking to buy Thrustmaster - Dual Trigger 3 in 1 Rumble Force but confused as which would be better this one or X360 controller as I would use this only for PC.

@roxtin I would reccomend x360 controller as games detect it and map the buttons automatically .... for other controllers you have to map the buttons and stuff for each game they do not auto detect non microsoft controllers :(

I totally fgot to post here that I got a thrustmaster FGT and itz awesome. The sad thing is itz rumble. cause everyone was like why didnt u go for the logitech MOMO. well one cause i couldnt find one. and second cause well it had a ferrari logo on it and i fell for it.

well i didnt find the steering disappointing for sure. It's quite good. Its good a nice soft rubber grip that really helps as it makes sure Your hand takes a firm grip. Also, the clamp thing helps a lot to keep it stable. Probably one of the main reason why i chose this one over the Logitech Formula vibration feedback. :)

it feels a bit weak when u do full turns from side to side with force as it makes a cheap plasticky banging noise, but once you get the hang of it you dont tend to drive that violently (unless one has kids) and i hardly use the entire turning circle.

Played F1 2010, GRID, NFS Shift on. F1 2010 on the wheel is like an entirely new feel. sadly NFS felt a bit weird. cars would just understeer for no apparent reason. Worst was GTR Evolution tho. It felt really good on a keyboard. and really bad on the wheel

I drove arnd in monaco in F1 and the steering is just too nice. Liked the response.

Accelerator pedal n brake are good. I use my slippers to drive. Its a bit uncomfortable to drive bare feet.

Excellent steering though. M glad I got that one.

Oh and btw, I might be buying one more very soon as a friend of mine liked it and wants me to order one for him. I hop there's some discount for me this time! :D

crackerjack said:
Is T500RS racing wheel available in india??
I just saw the T500RS in the flesh in Dubai! Damn the box is huge and heavy! I was extremely tempted to buy but it will be a pain to carry it to India! Extra luggage charges would be crazy.:(

Hope SMC gets it to India @ under 30k? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back