Thinking of buying the Moto 360 from Amazon.com

Switch

Skilled
Hey Guys,

Have a little spare cash and a itch to get something new. The Moto 360 looks interesting specially at $200 price point. Amazon has a good deal on it. Also considering the Asus Zen Watch but the 360 looks better. Specially with the round display.

I know the next gen is around the corner and people are queuing up for the Apple Watch but I am an Android user and Apple doesn't look fashionable in front of the 360 and is far more expensive. The only thing which is stopping me is the next gen watches(Better battery, more intuative).

Suggest me guys, should I wait or should I got for it.

Thanks

With moto 360 2 or whatever it is called, soon to be launched, do u think it's a wise idea to invest in a version, which has lot of issues.

Th battery life is the big problem IMO. No matter how good it looks. 12 hours is a pain in the ass. Having a laptop and phone to charge is enough headache already.

I think you should wait for the new generation, but looking at the market right now, I guess it is going to be too expensive. If that's not the issue then wait.

I suggest you to have a look at Pebble Time.
It's way better than Apple and Moto 360.
Color ePaper display
7 days battery
Tons of features.

It's the best out there.

You missed out on the Best Buy deal when it was effectively costing around $90. Even I was tempted to buy one at that moment but realized that I don't really need a smartwatch and would prefer to Android Wear to become a more mature platform before investing any money into it.

Th battery life is the big problem IMO. No matter how good it looks. 12 hours is a pain in the ass. Having a laptop and phone to charge is enough headache already.

The battery life is lot better now, i easily get 36 hours and few days even more. I have one for sale switch if you are interested, bought from flipkart, almost like new.

Back