Thermalright 120MM Fan Holder for U120E Series Heatsinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayMathers

Diablo's Rapier
Disciple
Hi All
I have never liked the idea of hooking a Heatsink Fan using the Clips cause its simply PRIMITIVE approach. As cable-Tie & Clips are one and the same thing. I was hoping that someone come up with a plan to get the Fan Holder for the TRUE, however as none have it, I thought of getting some myself from LINKE Computer, HK.
I have seen that in a bulk i can Order 20 without Increasing the shipping amount.
Hence wanted to check if some more people will be interested in this.

Here is the Product Link.

file.php

Lemme know if anyone is interested.

A calculative figure would come up to be Rs. 210-230/module (+ Shipping).
I will receive the product in 25-30 days and then shipped across. Remember that I ain't no dealer so will ship only on Weekends.

GODSPEED

ronnie_gogs said:
Count me in for 1 :)

Can I attach 2 of those to a single cooler ?
You should be able to do that, cause the Fan Holder is not an absolute Fir and has a Buffer of about 1mm on top as well as bottom. I guess its for the reason that you may install 2 Fans in Push-Pull Topology.

Rather If you look at the image above, there is ample to space to play around with and 2 Fan Module installation should not be an issue at all.

Alrighty People I have ordered 20 Of them and should arrive in about 30-40 Days. The count is as follows.

2 x ronnie_gogs

2 x Freaky

1 X SidhuScorpion

2 x dOm1naTOr

BTW just wanted to let you know that got my 2nd Noctua NH-D14, and guess what, it was just Rs. 4000 purchasing via Linke Computers.

Secondly, I have ordered Silenx Effizio CPU Heatsink Cooler 120MM 5 HeatPipes Direct Touch LGA1366 LGA1156 775 AM3 which is OEM of the top heatsinks like Spire, SCCF, 3R Systems. So i will review it once i have the same and if it performs at par then lets see if we can order bulk.

GODSPEED

Yoo People.

The Shipment arrived yesterday. I am Out at some business meet and would return by Thursday the 30th of September 2010. Will ship it then.

The calculated price came up to be Rs. 225 for the product alone.

I will ship it via ON DOT service charging Rs. 60 for the Airway Mail.

Total come up to be Rs. 285, And as it is pretty light in weight, so even shipping 2 will cost the same. So for 2 it will cost Rs. 510.

GODSPEED

@OP:

Was looking at the Linke Computer website, the products / pricing look nice. How much they charge for shipping to India. Your NH-D14 is a big boxed (decent weight) part. How much was the charge..?

stormblast said:
Can you confirm if i can install 2 of these as i need to install them in pushpull.
I think you can. Those holder's clips will have to be in alternate positions. That's it.

Alrighty First The Answers.

Yes if anyone backs out I will consider it on a FCFG Basis. And will ping the user, however will wait till Thursday for the people to revert on it.

Secondly Yes it can be installed on a Push Pull configuration on any of the TRUE revisions, by choosing the alternate pins method as described by Desecrator.

@ asingh, LINKE is an amazing site as they ship the product with the insurance involved and the shipping includes the custom duty to India, cause the product is delivered by SpeedPost of India. Go ahead any Buy from them as I have received all of their shipment as of today's date. And no harm in getting Heat Sinks as the warranty hardly matters.

GODSPEED

JayMathers said:
Alrighty First The Answers.

Yes if anyone backs out I will consider it on a FCFG Basis. And will ping the user, however will wait till Thursday for the people to revert on it.

Secondly Yes it can be installed on a Push Pull configuration on any of the TRUE revisions, by choosing the alternate pins method as described by Desecrator.

@ asingh, LINKE is an amazing site as they ship the product with the insurance involved and the shipping includes the custom duty to India, cause the product is delivered by SpeedPost of India. Go ahead any Buy from them as I have received all of their shipment as of today's date. And no harm in getting Heat Sinks as the warranty hardly matters.

GODSPEED
thanks for the answer. put me down for 8 of these. you can pm and tell me when and where i need to make the payment.

JayMathers said:

GODSPEED
Thank you, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back