TherepairMasters - Data Recovery Services [ HDD And Flash Media + Connector Repair ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys

We At Therepairmasters Are Into Data Recovery,Please Find Below the Deal For The Services We Render In Data Recovery .

!!! How To Submit Your Data Recovery Case !!!

If You Would Like To Sumbit your Case then Please Login To The Repairmasters : Data Recovery And Repairing In Chandigarh + Sale of Data Recovery Tools For Hard Drives , Pen Drives , Flash Cards And Optical Media And Go To a Relevent Area To Submit Your Case

HDD Case - > The Repairmasters [ India ] -Hard Drive Data Recovery Evaluation Submission

Pen Drive Case -> Pen Drive Data Recovery Evaluation ? The Repairmasters

Flash Card Case -> Flash Card Data Recovery Evaluation ? The Repairmasters

[ For Other Cases Like Tally Password Removal ,Repair Of Currupt

Files ,Data Recovery From Scratched CD And DVD Drives Please PM Me ]

We Charge Rs :361/- For Evaluating Any Case [ This Includes Rs :85/- Courier Charges Of Sending Your The Case Back When Done ] And We Need This Money In Advance .Once The Order Is Placed And The Payment Of Rs :361/- Is Received You Should Pack Your Case [ HDD ,Pendrive Or Flash Card ] And Send It To Us With a Covering Letter Describing The Case History And Your Therepairmasters Generated Order ID .We Will Then Evaluate The Same And Tell You In That Category Level Your Case Falls Into If You Like Us To Start Working On The Case You Are suppose To Send Us The Payment For That After You Get a Email From The Store Website Or a Call From Me .If You Think Its Not fisible For You To Spend That Money We Will Simply Courier The Case Back .

Attachments

• Lynx - Data Recovery Brochure.pdf
    388.4 KB · Views: 516
  • Lynx - Data Recovery Brochure.jpg
    Lynx - Data Recovery Brochure.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 263
dear

how much it gona cost me,as my seagate(500GB) got undetected due to bad firmware problem.

i have lots of data into it,i need all data.

blackperl said:
dear

how much it gona cost me,as my seagate(500GB) got undetected due to bad firmware problem.

i have lots of data into it,i need all data.

Sir ,

You Have a Grade 4 Data Recovery Case I Think I Am 75% Sure,This Will Cost You Rs :361/- For Evaluation Cos Sometimes Its a Grade 5th Case " Head Replacement " And Can Cost More .We Will Charge Rs :3500/- + Service Tax 10.3% for Handling This .We Use Advanced Russian And Chinese Data Recovery Tools For The Same .I Have Also Added The Exact Procedure In The First Post As To How To Submit The Case .If There is Any Issue Please PM Me .

Hi ,

This is To Inform ll Users That We Have Imported All Type Of HDD Connectors In 2.5" And 3.5" For IDE And SATA .We Now Also Provide Service For Connector Replacements For HDD .Will Update The Thread ASAP Today .Also Intensive Experimentation Of Flash Memory Recovery Is Going On In My Lab At home .

Amarbir what about my external HDD

any updates if it cannot be repaired i will send somebody to pick it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back