Team-bhp stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamPagE

Adept
I want to but team-bhp stickers. As I dont have a credit card, I cant buy them.
So, if anyone can buy them for me, Ill pay him for all the expenses.

Just open a paypal account and ask people to fund it with cash as exchange, You can even ask them in the team-bhp sticker thread.

cooldude_007 said:
Just open a paypal account and ask people to fund it with cash as exchange, You can even ask them in the team-bhp sticker thread.

I am not a member of team-bhp. Tried registering several times, but rejected.
So, it would be great if anyone could transfer funds into my paypal account. Ill transfer the full amount to his bank account.

cooldude_007 said:
I have only 1 $ in my PP account, My debit card which is linked with paypal doesn't have cash either:S

How do you link your debit card ? I tried it with different DCs but couldnt.

PS - my debit cards are visa electron

Save your money and buy some ice cream instead..Not Team-BHP's stickers!

Any stickers but not Team-whatever.

P.S. - Their registration process is akin to JEE, or thats what the mods try to imagine.

I am a member and have d stickers... all i can say is SHAME on YOU.... TEAM BHP is not bout BHP stickers.... its bout being a BHP....

why not try getting into t bhp try again try try and try again write a better why team Bhp column when you register.i tried registering 8 or 9 times finally got in

^... I got in on the very first time itself. I don't think its that difficult.. Just make sure you have some knowledge of the automobile world & smear that knowledge in your answer to why you want to get into the forum..

Surviving there is indeed tough since each & every post you make is moderated & has to be approved by some MOD in order for it to appear to everyone...

Thats why I hardly post there but enjoy reading the threads... :)

spawnfreak said:
I am a member and have d stickers... all i can say is SHAME on YOU.... TEAM BHP is not bout BHP stickers.... its bout being a BHP....

First of all you call team-bhp members bhpians and not bhp. I am a regular reader of that forum, and it's not my fault that I couldn't get through. I like the stickers, that's all.
If you cannot help, then atleast don't talk nonsense.

rskbug said:

P.S. - Their registration process is akin to JEE, or thats what the mods try to imagine.

+100 to that! :mad:
It's the most arrogant forum I have ever seen on the internet! Yes, you may have passion about automobiles, but are you ready to share it? What purpose does it serve denying memberships and acting like "the gods"? And that @$@#%@ GTO is using Bombay always, was he living under a rock or what? The name has been changed to Mumbai a long time ago, Moron! :mad:

I have Adblock enabled for their site and I am making sure that they are not getting 1 cent of my AD dollars!

@RamPagE - dude, don't get offended, but this is really lame! The forum is rejecting your membership request again and again and still you want to advertise them on your vehicle, that's unbelievable! :rofl:

Abhi.

rskbug said:

That is why the forum is so informative and there are no non-sense one liner posts.

spawnfreak said:

???

RamPagE said:
First of all you call team-bhp members bhpians and not bhp. I am a regular reader of that forum, and it's not my fault that I couldn't get through. I like the stickers, that's all.

cool_dude said:
It's the most arrogant forum I have ever seen on the internet! Yes, you may have passion about automobiles, but are you ready to share it? What purpose does it serve denying memberships and acting like "the gods"? And that @$@#%@ GTO is using Bombay always, was he living under a rock or what? The name has been changed to Mumbai a long time ago, Moron! :mad:

I have Adblock enabled for their site and I am making sure that they are not getting 1 cent of my AD dollars!

@RamPagE - dude, don't get offended, but this is really lame! The forum is rejecting your membership request again and again and still you want to advertise them on your vehicle, that's unbelievable! :rofl:

Abhi.

May be GTO doesn't like the word mumbai, Why are you getting so offended dude?
Its not just about advertising their stickers, Most of the cars with t-bhp stickers drive more responsibly, Not like the other drivers, If members spot a car with t-bhp stickers, they stop and have a quick chat.

@Rampage, Make sure you try to fill up all the columns full and with proper english.
And i dont think visa electron will work with paypal, Try a master card or a visa.

RamPagE said:

well, thats just a typing error. and its entirely your fault bcoz you're lacking somewhere thats why you're not able to get thru....

Rather than helping this guy here, everyone is busy offending each other.

I would have helped you but I did't have account in paypal or credit card, I asked one of my friend to it for me.

ANYONE WHO CAN HELP HIM ? Plz rep

Btw, I also tried almost 10 times to get myself register there but still my car is having there stickers. Why ? Just because team-BHP educated me in the field of automobiles.

Peace.

^^ He is not a member yet and cannot post anywhere on t-bhp.
All he needs is 5$ to his paypal a/c, i have no money in paypal a/c nor in my linked debit card. Why dont the members help him out?

+100.
GTO SUKCS! The forum is full of arrogant people. GTO believes he is a God. All mods are assisting Gods.
Not worthwhile. No freedom of speech.
Every d0g has its day.

cool_dude said:

Abhi.

cooldude_007 said:
All he needs is 5$ to his paypal a/c, i have no money in paypal a/c nor in my linked debit card. Why dont the members help him out?

@OP & any t-bhp member,

I don't have t-bhp membership but have a Paypal account. If Paypal account is the blocking thing here, I can help the OP if any t-bhp member can come forward to take Paypal transfer from me and order the stickers for OP.. :cool2: I'll take cash through NEFT from OP. (I know it's bit confusing, but this is one way to help OP and close this thing :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back