iOS Suggest me iPad Air screengaurd and case

avi

Skilled
I am looking to buy a case and screengaurd for my iPad Air. Anyone suggest me? Most of the good quality stuff is on amazon and there is no shipping to India.

Budget: approx 4k for case, 1.5k for screengaurd.

I am pretty sure you can get a good screen guard applied at a local store for under Rs 500. Unless you are someone who wants branded stuff only, I would suggest this.
I have a cheap (got 3 for $6 or so) screen protector applied on my iPad 2 and it was done in 2012. Works fine till now.

For case I always like folio cases, have one on iPad and one on nexus 7.

I am pretty sure you can get a good screen guard applied at a local store for under Rs 500. Unless you are someone who wants branded stuff only, I would suggest this.
I have a cheap (got 3 for $6 or so) screen protector applied on my iPad 2 and it was done in 2012. Works fine till now.

I have relocated to a small town. No shops here, have to buy screenguard online and apply it myself :([DOUBLEPOST=1396775242][/DOUBLEPOST]
This one: http://www.amazon.in/LOGITECH-Folio-iPad-Air-Carbon/dp/B00HEGEM0C/ref=sr_1_1 ?

Last edited:
I have relocated to a small town. No shops here, have to buy screenguard online and apply it myself :(

Do you think you are skilled enough to apply a screen guard properly yourself ? I know I am not. If you want to gamble a bit, check eBay.com and see those HK sellers who ship worldwide and order a pack of 3 or so screen protectors and apply them yourself.
Obviously this involves waiting a lot. If you are planning to go to a bigger city in next few days then get it applied then.
Other option, buy from eBay.in and find cheap options.
The reason I am telling you all this is I content fathom spending 1500 on a single screen protector.
I spent 450 on my nexus 7 matte one and still feel I was ripped off. But anyways lesson learned.

iPad Air has a awesome screen, I don't want to lose all the clarity over a low quality screengaurd. Even I don't want to spend high amount on screenguard, but I don't have any choice :(

and I have to apply on my own. I can rate myself 7/10 :p

How is the case? Any quick review?

My earlier experience with Scratchgaurd screen protectors wasn't that good. (for iPhone 4). How are they for Air?

How is the case? Any quick review?

My earlier experience with Scratchgaurd screen protectors wasn't that good. (for iPhone 4). How are they for Air?

I've always used the same scratch guard brand for all my gadgets, no issues.
The case is good and strudy it sure will protect the ipad from falls efficiently, the case is a book case so basically you have thick cover around the ipad and the ipad itself is held by a plastic case in the inside. It also has the 360 degrees option. But the case makes the ipad heavy, I guess putting a case will anyways make it heavy. I was using the ipad 2 before and it used to be heavier then the air with a case so I dont really mind the weight.

Back