Budget 15-20K Suggest me a phone with best camera

Please suggest me a phone in the budget of 15k to 20 K , features i am looking for
Best camera in this range
should last a day with 2 two three hours of 3g and wifi
preferable android

OP wanted a phone with a good cam primarily , nexus doesnt have a good cam at all !

get the grand , it has the best cam in android. in windows get the lumia 720 , great cam and even better priced

1. For an 8MP cam it definitely does the job - Nexus 4
2. May have a slightly better cam than nexus but worst android experience, 5" with only 480 x 800 resolution ? - Grand
3. Lumia 720 is out of the question if the OP wants android but does have a good cam which is the only thing good about it

i don't mind windows phones as long as it has whatsapp ,instagram, evernote ,and flipboard i dont use any other apps and iam not a gaming buff too, i read some reviews about 720 and it seems its cam is more optimized for low light and in day light it over exposes , and 18 K for Grand is asking too much for such specs ?. any idea about Huwei G700 and LG Pro Lites cam ? .

@madhukannan
Whatsapp - Yes
Instagram - Coming soon, in a few weeks time; alternatives available
Evernote - Yes
Flipboard - Yes

The above are for WP8. I guess you could include the Lumias too. Get a hands on experience and then take the plunge.

If you want best camera under 20k.. I would say go for Lumia 720. It has best camera in that price range. Android is nowhere near Lumia 720 in terms of camera quality (sub 20k range I am talking about).

Have this for my brother. Completely satisfied with the camera. Low light photography is just amazing. Also as OP mentioned usage of apps, I think this one is good fit.
Can you confirm whether 720 received nokia's pro camera app with the latest update.

Wanted to know what was the slowest shutter speed you can set with pro camera on 720 ?

Can you confirm whether 720 received nokia's pro camera app with the latest update.

Wanted to know what was the slowest shutter speed you can set with pro camera on 720 ?

No, with Amber Lumia 720 did not get the Pro Camera app. It has only Nokia Smart Cam. Also Pro Camera is now named as Nokia Camera.

No, with Amber Lumia 720 did not get the Pro Camera app. It has only Nokia Smart Cam. Also Pro Camera is now named as Nokia Camera.
35fa003763e50ebc.jpg

See the red circle, can you confirm the number in it on the 720 ? is it 4s or less

And whether the 720 ca nactually take a 4s exposure ?

I can not get such screen/circles. Since this one is from Pro Camera/Nokia Camera, my brother's Lumia 720 do not have it. If values of exposures in settings of Camera, is required, I can list them.

Back