Suggest me a broadband plan in Baner,Pune

-nick-

Disciple
hi guyz,

i have moved to pune and have no clue which plan to go for here, as in delhi i was using mtnl 749NU and was very satisfied with that.
Now, in pune (Baner to be precise) we are 4 guyz sharing a flat together and we need a (or two, if necessary) fully unlimited/night unlimited plan, so ppl suggest me few plans that aren't too heavy on the pocket(when divided into four) and offer atleast 512Kbps speed and most importantly the service should be good.

Thanks in advance for replying

P.S: i do not want to opt for bsnl 2am-8am NU plan.

^^ don't know anything about your area but if you want reliability and good service try to find Airtel in your area :)
they have 512kbps unlimited for around 1.5k i think

I am using Airtel 384 Kbps in the same area... its 1 K per month..

we paid for 6 months - 5K...

good service.. 0 down times... download speeds of 40-50 KBps

y not opt fr mtnl 849 nu... nice speedz n 1.25 gb monthly day usage.. + there are lots of scripts fr router restarts available so u don hav to b awake till 12....

airtel 1mbit at 2222 if you're sharing with 3 others. anything below that will be way too slow when all of you are using it.

thanks a lot guyz.
^hi fundusanju, Initially i wanted to go for airtel only but when i called up the airtel guy he told me that they dunt have coverage in our area (i stay in shroff supriya society, near balewadi fata), where do you live exactly in baner ?
And yeah, how is Tata BB in pune, i have heard some mix reviews......??
And another thing, any idea how much time(no of days) will it take for the bsnl ppl to set up BB connection (i dunt have any landline conn), once i apply for it?

I got bsnl landline in 10 days, to get the broadband connection it took me 3 months because my order never reached the local exchange, I had to take a printout from the main bsnl office n gave it to the local exchange guys.

I'm in the same situation. Just moved to Pune (Kondhwa), and want to know what the best broadband service/tariff is?

Was perfectly happy with the BSNL HomeUL 750 back in Goa. My relatives who I'm staying with have a Tata connection with the Surf Power 7500 plan. Too little for me. Should I stay with Tata and upgrade to an UL connection or switch to another provider? Would this be alright

Power On & On 12-384

Broadband from Tata Indicom: bringing you Prepaid and postpaid Hi Speed broadband internet service, in India. Apply for super fast internet connection now. Get Hi Speed broadband from tata Indicom. Broadband India s way to sucess

or

Infinity 384 Kbps

Broadband from Tata Indicom: Leading Hi Speed broadband internet service provider in India. Apply for super fast broadband internet connection now. Get Hi Speed broadband from tata Indicom broadband

Maestro

the infinity 384 sounds good ! if your alright with 1k/pm ...

Or if you were PERFECTLY HAPPY with ur 750UL plan ,get the Airtel 750UL plan !

thetoxicmind said:
the infinity 384 sounds good ! if your alright with 1k/pm ...

Or if you were PERFECTLY HAPPY with ur 750UL plan ,get the Airtel 750UL plan !

Well, as perfectly happy as one can be without paying through one's nose, and without having to worry about having exceeded one's download limits.;)

Is Airtel any good?

Back