iOS Suggest a Case for ipad mini

hgps

Disciple
Please suggest a case that would Protect against accidental drops [3-4 ft]

how is amzer silicon case? and which one's better? silicon, leather or hard plastic case [flip cover type]?

budget 1k +/- 200

Debit card work there...
Ok, i'll order one tomorrow. last 2 questions,
1. I have no experience with aliexpress, how long does it take for them to deliver items purchased from there?

2. Will this case protect my ipad against accidental drops? doesn't look that rugged IMO.

the spigen is most likely a fake, alot of spigen fakes roaming on ebay .. original would cost u 2.5/3k ..
ive also been lookin @ one for my ipad mini retina, mostly will pick between a spigen or uag

I myself was out out for a case for my iPad air I bought a few days back. I searched online a lot but got confused, also online you dont really come to know what or how exactly the cover is.

I eventually just ordered a 750rs case from ebay just in case I dont get a case locally and also went to the apple reseller store I got the iPad from. There the store people let me even take out the packaging and check how the case exactly is, satisfied I bought the Capdase Baco case. I would suggest you do this too and if possible try invest in a good case.

After a day the case from Ebay arrived, it was not only pathetic It was utter rubbish. The back side of the case was so thin it was as good as not being there, I was glad I went and got that capdase case because I was definitely not going to use the ebay case.

Last edited:
the spigen is most likely a fake, alot of spigen fakes roaming on ebay .. original would cost u 2.5/3k ..
ive also been lookin @ one for my ipad mini retina, mostly will pick between a spigen or uag
I had already placed the order by the time i saw your reply. :( and yes its fake. didn't had any kind of certificate of authenticity with product code and 3D laser sticker lacked the grey bar found in original spigens.

Should i open an ebay guarantee claim for return + refund or just leave -ve feedback to the seller and keep using it?

Last edited:
IMG2631_zpsebea943b.jpg

IMG2630_zps1d2b0517.jpg

according to this link
http://www.ebay.com/gds/Determine-genuine-and-original-Spigen-SGP-products-/10000000175757883/g.html

3D sticker should have a grey bar with "Authentication No. Included" written on it. The case i got, didn't had this bar and no certificate of authenticity was found inside the package

Back