Sparingly used PSP 3004 [Firmware version 5.03]

Status
Not open for further replies.

subhadip0608

Disciple
Hi Everyone,
I want to sell my PSP 3004 which is about an year and half old.
I had used my PSP sparingly, and that is the reason for sale as well.
I usually play games on my PC and don't use the PSP.

I had bought the same from Sony Center in pune.
I am currently at pune.

Expected price: Rs. 7500 (including shipping charges)
Price negotiable for local buyers.

pic0204u.jpg

pic0207.jpg

pic0208p.jpg

pic0209.jpg

pic0210.jpg

pic0211.jpg

pic0212x.jpg

pic0213.jpg

pic0214.jpg

pic0215.jpg

pic0216o.jpg

pic0217b.jpg

pic0218w.jpg

pic0219.jpg

pic0220.jpg

pic0221l.jpg

pic0222.jpg

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

contact me on my email - subhadip0608@gmail.com

Any1 interested yet :) ?

guys the psp is in mint condition. as good as new. not a single scratch anywhere. have personally seen the psp few days ago.

@subho plz remove the phone number from the post. :)

I have a few questions:
1.) Is it moddable?
2.) What's the cost of a new one?
3.) What accessories are included?

@Ethan
Here are the answers :
a) Yes its moddable, It has firmware version 5.03, custom firmware GEN-A can be installed on it, which supports ISO games.
b) New PSP price approx. Rs. 9500, but has firmware version higher than 5.03, which is un moddable.
c) Accessories included are :-
1) Original Sandisk 4GB Magic gate Pro duo memory card (see pics).
2) PSP soft pouch (Black pouch).
3) Some ISO games in DVD.
4) Mini USB to USB data cable.
5) PSP original charger.​
I have the bill + box + All documents that were in the Box.

Just a warning to prospective buyers. Be careful not to update it to the latest firmware as the PSP 3000 cannot be used with a Pandora battery to downgrade.

@OP , seems to be in a great condition ! Free bump for a good deal !

Not sure but is the PSP 3004 comes with 6.5 firmware is that hackable in anyways and does the Firmware 5.03 plays all games without patching ? And yeah there is a price drop announced for PSP if OP can reduce the price i can take it.

Guys,
The PSP has Firmware version 5.03 and not 6.5.
I suppose that the firmware version 6.5 is not moddable.

If you go through the pics you might see that I have just copied the games onto my memory card, and all the games are visible as icons, whereas if you play through UMD you can only get one game and not multiple game icons.

Price is negotiable for local buyers as I said.

@Mohit shipping charges though any national courier to Gurgaon will be high as well which is included in 8K price quoted by me you can PM me stating the price you are will to give.

There is practically no issue with the PSP that I have it's just that i dont use my PSP often so I am selling it off. Be assured the piece is as good as a new one.

dinjo said:
Not sure but is the PSP 3004 comes with 6.5 firmware is that hackable in anyways and does the Firmware 5.03 plays all games without patching ? And yeah there is a price drop announced for PSP if OP can reduce the price i can take it.
No 6.50 is not hackable. There is no custom firmware above 5.50 GEN D3 right now. Team TN is however working on a 6.20 CFW but even that fw will be loaded via a HBL so above 5.50 , CFW is definitely not possible now and not in the foreseeable future.

^^^ dood he is referring to the new GOW game thats slated to release on the 2nd of Nov. Its the same game that i told u bout.

^ exactly. Dunno about release ... I 'acquired' it :p

Just thought you should know ... Free Bump :)

Ooo my bad...I dint know bout the game...I will then try to acquire it too :)

Any1 interested for the deal yet? Please PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back