SoundMagic PL 11 and Philips SHH8008

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioHeAd

Disciple
Hi,

I have a couple of earphones / IEMS which i want to get rid of so i can use the money to upgrade to something preferrably in the lines of PL 30 or even better and at the same time reduce the no. of unwanted/ unused items lying on my desk. Check below for more details :

Philips SHH 8008

Price: Rs.550 + Shipping Extra

Date of purchase: 26th April, 2010.

Condition: Got it free alongwith my new cell less than 3 weeks back. Had used it only the very first day for a few hours and although i liked it a lot, din wanna use it since i already have a Sony headphone for my daily dose of music and not to mention the PL 11 too. Since its been lying around unused have decided to sell it off. It din come with any extra accessories.

Warranty Status: None

About it: i loved these as the SQ is pretty decent but don quote me on this as am not an audiophile as such. Personally i found it on the lines of PL11 with a little less bass but with an earhook which is very useful at times. If u google u mite find a few reviews on the same.

here are a few related links:

http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/s/shh8008_00/shh8008_00_pss_aen.pdf

Amazon.co.uk: Customer Reviews: Philips SHH8008 Ear Hook Headphones

Philips SHH8008 Reviews

SoundMagic PL 11 -- SOLD

Price: SOLD

Date of Purchase: 23rd Jan, 2010

Condition: As good as new. have used it for less than a few hrs a week. maybe 4-5hrs a week or so. Have got all the accessories included that came alongwith it.

Warranty Status: Cant find the bill but do have the warranty card that came in the box. Had bought it from Mediahome. more than 7 months of warranty left as per the card.

About it: I think there are more than enough reviews of how good these PL 11's are.

Points to remember :

- Will prefer Mumbai buyers since they can check the condition of the same.

- Do not lowball. i am just selling since its a clutter on my desk now and might benefit someone else. I am in no urgency to sell these off.

- Prices might be slightly negotiable but consider only the PM route for the same. If buying both will consider a better discount too.

Cheers

^^Thanks but no thanks :) m awaiting payment frm a fellow TE member and even if he backs out there are a few others in the queue.

Meanwhile :bump: for the Philips earhooks. Price drop on request by PM's only :)

Recieved payment for PL 11
Will ship the item by tomorrow morning.
Also price reduced for the Philips Earhooks. The price is still slightly negotiable via PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back