SoundMagic IEMs starting at Rs.415 only . PL-10,PL-11,PL-13,PL-30 and MP-21(with mic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New stock arrival. Prices have slightly gone up due to increasing USD value . Prices are expected to go up even higher in the next lot . Order yours now .

All products with VAT paid invoice and 1 year Warranty.

SoundMagic PL-10 - Rs. 415 shipped

AXRGO.jpg

PL10 has very good noise cancel effect,very balance sound quality with heavy deep bass, smooth mids and well defined highs and the experience is pure high fidelity. Being an in-ear-design, the PL10 offering unparalleled comfort for long-term listening. It is a complete bassheads delight . If you love bass , you need these
happy19.gif

Color: black.

Specifications:

• impedance 16 Ω

• frequency response 20 - 22,000 Hz

• sensitivity 95 ± 3 dB/mW @ 1 kHz

• 5 feet (1.2 m) Y cord

• 3.5 mm mini-plug

accessories: 3 pairs of silicon ear tips in various sizes, cable clip.
SoundMagic PL-11 - Rs. 650 shipped

XPeje.jpg

Performance and feature :

PL11 has innovative design allows the reproduction and transmission of ultra deep bass frequencies. Very balance sound quality with deep bass, smooth mids and well defined highs and the experience is pure high fidelity. Being an in-ear-design, the PL11 offering unparalleled comfort for long-term listening, also has very good noise cancel effect, Achieve -25dB. PL11 is suitable for MP3/MP4, CD, music mobile phone, laptop, etc. All material under "ROHS"

Technical Specifications:

Transducer type dynamic (9mm neodymium magnet)

Operating principle closed

Nominal frequency response 20 - 22,000 Hz

Nominal Impedance 12 ?

Sensitivity 100dB+/-3dB at 1mW 1K Hz

Maximum Input Power 15 mW

Rated Power 2 mW

Sound coupling to the ear in-ear

Cable 1.2 m/ left-sided straight cable,9999.9% copper wire+fibre,TPE coat

Connection stereo mini jack plug 3.5 mm

Weight 10 g

Color : Full black color

Accessories:

Carry bag, three pairs of silicon ear pads in S/M/L sizes, foam tips, cable clip etc.

SoundMagic PL-13 - Rs.549 shipped

AJ4PS.jpg

Features :

Super Bass, More details, Unadulterated tone, Treble oriented & clear.

Comfortable fit, suitable for long time use.

Closed Design, Good noise isolation, hearing protection.

Technical Specifications

Unit: 9 mm Neodymium Magnet

Sensitivity: 98±3 dB at 1 KHz/mW

Frequency range: 20~22000 Hz

Cable length: 1.2 M

Connection: 3.5 mm

Weight: 11g

Accessories : S/M/L ear tips .

Sound MAGIC MP21 In-Ear Earphones with Microphone- SOLD OUT

GXwyD.jpg

Features:

Call Answering Button iPhone compatible

Connection to your PC as a headset

Make calls by using the built in microphone

Compact and portable design

Professional earphone, has very good noise cancel effect, up to -20dB

Suitable for MP3/MP4, CD, music mobile phone, laptop etc

Comfortable, sound-isolating ear-tips reduce noise

Super bass response and outstanding clarity (same as PL21)

Very balanced sound quality with deep bass, smooth mids and well defined highs and the experience is pure high fidelity (same as PL21)

Featuring in-ear-design, the MP21 offers unparalleled comfort for long-term listening

Technical Specifications:

Speakers

Driver: 9mm neodymium magnet

Impedance: 12 Ω

Sensitivity: 2dB

Frequency Response: 15Hz - 22kHz

Rated Power: 2mW

Max. Input Power: 20mW

Plug: Gold-plated 3.5mm (L angled)

Cable: 1.2m

Microphone

Microphone Frequency: 20Hz - 16KHz

Microphone Sensitivity: 2dB/mW

Package Includes

SoundMAGIC MP21 In-Ear Isolating Headphones with Microphone in Black

Microphone splitter cable for PC

Silicone eartips in different sizes (S/M/L)

Shirt clip

Travel pouch

Ear hooks

SoundMagic PL-30 -

SOLD OUT / OUT OF STOCK .

JU0fD.jpg

Comfortable fit.

Exquisite and portable design.

Adjustable bass response.

High definition and fidelity stereo sound.

Frequency response: very balance.

No microphone response.

Cable back to ear.

Product Details:

Weight: 10 g

Size: 15*8.5*3.8 cm

Pack including:

1 × PL30 Professional Earphones

1 × Winder

1 × Hand Bag

3 pairs L, M, S Ear Tip [3 silicon, 3 foam ]

Re: SoundMagic IEMs starting at Rs.415 only . PL-10,PL-11,PL-13,PL-30 and MP-21(with

Interested in the MP-21, please let me know the payment details.

Re: SoundMagic IEMs starting at Rs.415 only . PL-10,PL-11,PL-13,PL-30 and MP-21(with

Possible to list the PL10 on ebay?

Price is steep. PL-11 sells for 425(+ ship) from a*****r along with other models. And even i*w and m* are selling the same for 615 at ebay (incl shipping and ebay fee). A TE exclusive deal should be atleast 1 Re cheaper than outside deal to attact buyers if Im not wrong.

Prices are not steep sir . What you mention are mostly old prices & listings .The prices have actually gone up in last 1-2 weeks due to current dollar value . As far as the Ebay listings and prices of other dealers are concerned , please check with them if they actually have it in stock . Also it is usually these dealers selling at low price who in the past have ended up giving a hard time during warranty claims .If I can recollect correctly there were a few threads on TE concerning the same & were sorted out later at the cost of customers valuable time & peace of mind .

Mastermind India Ltd (MediaHome) is currently the official distributor for Sound Magic and our stock is sourced from them . Thei own Ebay listings will be revised/ended soon , cause we have bought their complete stock of PL-11 .

It is not difficult for us to sell the product for lesser than other dealers price but it is usually these price wars & price cuts which force a dealer to give up when its the time to provide for after sales & waranty service . A customer needs to understand the same .

You might save 10,20 or 30 Rs. buying from elsewhere but I can assure you , you will never face problems with replacements , after sales or service when you buy from US .

Our feedback thread & our patrons are a proof for the same :)

Thats good to hear, if we can claim RMAs that easily. I know you are one of the best dealers here with amazing feedback.

I posted because i just bought 3 of these about a week back off ebay and didnt knew about price hike and these stocks or the likes. Anyway good luck with the sales. Will look forward for you next time I order. Last time my PL-11 died in 3 months and didnt care to claim warranty (was from a*****r) thinking about the burden.

sir, any sub 5k DAC in stock like uDAC, E7 ? Want one for my AD700 and SHP 8900 and SHP9000. My 1.5yr old E7 just died.

Currently we do not have any sub 5k DACs . We were planning on getting Fiio products but the quality complaints of E7 are a little concerning . We have seen multiple cases of E7 dying within 1-3 months of its warranty period getting over .

Whats the difference between the PL11 and PL13? I have owned a PL11 in the past.

PristineNote said:
Currently we do not have any sub 5k DACs . We were planning on getting Fiio products but the quality complaints of E7 are a little concerning . We have seen multiple cases of E7 dying within 1-3 months of its warranty period getting over .

Any luck with uDAC/uDAC2 or low end hifimans ?

Any chance of getting E10 and E30 ?

raunaqmorarka said:
^ I'd like to know the same as well

Same here ? & what will be their approx. cost keeping in mind the INR = $ exchange rate??

dOm1naTOr said:
Any luck with uDAC/uDAC2 or low end hifimans ?
Please check PM .

psygeist said:
Any chance of getting E10 and E30 ?
raunaqmorarka said:
^ I'd like to know the same as well
cooleagle said:
Same here ? & what will be their approx. cost keeping in mind the INR = $ exchange rate??

The E10 and E30 might arrive in the next lot of SM . No tentative dates or pricing for the same yet . Will be able to provide only once it lands in India. :)

thirumalkumaran said:
Does the mic of mp21 work with HTC wildfire s?

It will work with HTC Wildfire S if it has similar pin configuration of 3.5mm jack as that of an iPhone . We do not have the compatibly list for the same so can not be sure of particular models.

Hi pristinenote,

I've transferred Rs.1150 to your account and pm'ed you the transaction details on 28th Nov morning for the MP-21. Please acknowledge the same and let me know the shipping details. Thanks.

I'm interested in the MP21. Please do add an ebay listing.

thexfactor said:
Hi pristinenote,

I've transferred Rs.1150 to your account and pm'ed you the transaction details on 28th Nov morning for the MP-21. Please acknowledge the same and let me know the shipping details. Thanks.
Product has been shipped already , check PM for tracking details :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back