FS: Consoles Sony PS2 Modded

Status
Not open for further replies.

neerajvohra

Disciple
For Sale !

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: PS2

• Expected Price: Rs 3,500/-

• Time of Purchase: 10-11months old, Got it as a gift.

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: NO

• Reason for Sale: This is of no use to me.

• Purchase Invoice Available: NO

• Product Condition: Product is in good condition, no lens problem, no issues errors etc.

• Accessories Included: PS2, cables all accessories available. Comes with 1 dual shock controller, the another one sony doesn't work properly sometimes, but will add to the package as its of no use for me.
  • Its modded with original matrix chip, so you can run backup games, connect USB's, portable HDD's (was using my 250gb portable hdd with no issues)

• Product Location: Delhi NCR preferred.

• Preferred Courier: No specific courier

• Shipping Charges: add 200rs if you want it shipped, will add the remaining myself.

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

View attachment 12861

Album link, with working pictures for buyers satisfaction.

Bro, a new modded ps2 will cost 6K. Please try to revise ur price for a quick sale.

Bro new unmodded ps2 cost @6k at flipkart. and if you are getting it modded for 6k, its not genuine matrix chip coz it itself cost 800-1000rs. Still, ready for negotiation for a quick sale. Use PM.

Features of the genuine chip :

• AUTOMATIC SELECTION for PS2/PS1/DVD. (Just insert any Media and the InfinitySE will play it.
  • DVD Region Free!!, To play all regions DVD without need of any extra operation.
  • Auto Detect, and compatible with Playstation 2 USA/PAL/Japanese - from V1 to V12.
  • Fast BOOT feature, skip PS2 and PS1 logo in order to Quick boot PS2 and PS1 Games.
  • 512 Kb Flash Memory, on board (Flashable upto v1.40 only)
  • Easy to Install, only 18 wires for V1-V8 and 20 wires for V9, V10.
  • MACROVISION OFF, ON ALL PS2 FROM V1 TO V10 WITHOUT ADDITIONAL WIRES.
  • GREEN FIX, You can finally watch your DVD movies using you RGB Scart cable.
  • Import Games Fix, All PSX import games are played at FULL SCREEN and FULL COLOR.
  • STEALTH-Mode, The Modchip can be switched off and becomes invisible to Online Gaming.
  • Sleep-Mode, The Modchip will switch off itself after boot.
  • 100% NO SWAP, Direct boot for all the PS2 and PSX games.
  • DVD9 OK, Supports games on DVD-9 media.
  • MultiDISK, SUPPORTS MULTI-DISK GAMES.
  • PS1 ANTI-MOD all the Ps1 games with anti-mod protection can now be played (Only for V9 and V10 PS2)
  • Compatible DATEL 16MB MEMORY CARDS can be used without using any swap CD.
  • Very Stable, Thanks to the sleep mode the IC will never Overheat.
  • CD Lens Safe, Avoid CD lens damage by sending un-necessary signal to the Drive Controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back