Sony laptop and Basic gpu card super deal offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
hi guys

i am sell the follow laptop name SONY vaio behalf for my friend she is moving to usa soon ;) where it come follow config

with

Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T7250(2 GHz)*1*2

Mobile Intel® PM965 Express Chipset with ATI x2300

1.5 GB ram btw i have install extra 512 mb ram on this laptop ;)

160GB*5 (Serial ATA, 5400rpm)

DVD±RW/±R DL/RAM Drive

14.1"Wide(WXGA:1280x800) TFT Colour display (Clear Bright LCD Lite) also in built with web camera 1.3 mp

wi-fi

memory card reader

Bluetooth and much more so your can check the full review here

also vista original with license key but i already update win 7 :| and it is better stable

Archived VGN-CR26GN : CR Series : VAIO Laptop & Computer : Sony India

where i am sell for 20k super deal offer grab it and it best configure with intel duo 2 with basic ati gpu card :D

btw will provide original bill cost 55k where she bought 2 year ago ;)

advantages . the laptop run stable and no issue

disadvantages only 1 and half hour battery backup life and aveg heating problem ;)

btw after buying the laptop u can get laptop fan cooler where i bought from Malaysia and it has better cooler :) and long reliable one

also pls pm me and any question and feedback about laptop too

also i am coming to Bangalore for 1 week holiday trip from April 10 to 15

SO LOCATE BUYER only at Bangalore and Chennai too can meet and any issue :)

also i have another stuff nvidia 7300 GT 512 mb pci-express zebrnoics brand it work no issue but i already update some gpu card so no need backup card right now ;)

so sell now 1k negotiable price

so all the stuff does not cover with warranty and i have test it no issue at all :)

regard
arun

sorry to ruin your thread, but in 25k people can get a brand new MSI laptop with better config than yours....so please reconsider your price...

^ excuse me btw the intel come with intel solo 1.6 ghz but lower clock rate without gpu card

and no dvd r+w btw pls don't ask for excuse about compare another laptop liek msi acer

cause the sony has c2d duo 2 with ati 2300 gpu card

cause that is not my own laptop so

she dont want me to sell for lowerprice and even i explain her the whole detail about price and different new

that why she said the last offer is 19k cause she need netbook soon asap for light weight :) dell one cause need international warranty

^ edit check it and done clearly type :)

btw i am leaving to mysore then Bangalore after 3 day today by train will be online at locate cafe center or friend place

also i am carry the laptop where it is hold for Bangalore buyer if he is out of deal then i might let know u then i can pm next buyer soon ;)

and me plan to enjoy holiday trip at karnataka for all over city and town :D

bump it up btw i am at Bangalore right now where i might stay 2 day max so any Bangalore local buyer right now :|

and final price drop to 18,500 buck last offer and no barrgin price pls this is fix deal offer :)

on hold for kishan razor if back out one day then i can ship to local old friend buyer ;) if deal out or in

I went to Arun's home to chat, saw this lappy and it was in mint condition, very beautiful polished style and keys are laid out very good . Features and specifications are worth the seller price.

^ thank for comment on my thread

and hold for someone if back up last day deal at soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back