Sony Ericsson W550 - most selling walkman phone from SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

My Sony Ericsson W550 phone is up for sale, i am finally parting my ways from one of the fantastic phones i had used, this phone has been with me for like 2.5 years now, and i have truly loved my time with this phone.

Those of you who know or have used the past generations of mobile phones would understand & realize the worth of this phone :), and those of who might not know about this phone, w550 is the most selling walkman series phone of Sony Ericsson, its build quality and the sound quality is probably the finest ever from Sony Ericcson.

I had purchased the phone for 11,000 from delhi, way back in 2006.

i would provide all the original accessories, manuals, package, box, changeable panel, bill, charger etc that came along with the phone except the hands free, i had lost it some time back.

The phone has gone through a normal wear and tear, and you might find minor scratches and paint loss here and there, but nothing major, no major dents or scratches.

local buyers can come over or meet me to check the phone in person.

low ballers as always please let me know what you think only through PMs and dont spoil the thread.

spec sheet -

Sony Ericsson W550 - Full phone specifications

pic -

ebay listing -

eBay India: Sony Ericcson w550 walkman series mobile phone (item 270507488347 end time 05-Jan-2010 02:20:26 IST)

thank you for reading.

working perfectly? No WSOD problem? Also any problems with battery or charging (SE phones got bad charging slot) ?

If alls good then lemme know. A friend needed one and I don't want to give him my W550. Its definitely the best.

arjun123 said:
working perfectly? No WSOD problem? Also any problems with battery or charging (SE phones got bad charging slot) ?
If alls good then lemme know. A friend needed one and I don't want to give him my W550. Its definitely the best.

no WSOD problem, the charging point is loose, and sometimes gives a notification to switch to file transfer/ use the phone, but you can safely ignore the notification and let your phone get charged, no battery problem.

thank you for showing interest.

all pms replied.

thank you everyone for showing interest.

sold to prathapml , thank you prathapml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back