Sony Ericsson Satio (Trades considered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforce

Adept
Color: Silver

Condition: 9.9/10

Included in the sale: Box, phone, bill and all accessories. (8GB mSD, charger, stylus, handsfree, user guide, cable)

Reason for sale: Getting an N900 in a few days.

Looking for 25K delivered cash, BT or Paypal.

Willing to consider trades (+cash either way if necessary) for any of the latest phones, for example: E72 or BB 9700 (top preferences), N97 Mini, Pixon12, Omnia2 or Xperia X2.
No dumbphones unless they are class leading (eg: Pixon12)

TE_4.jpg

TE_2.jpg

TE_1.jpg

TE_3.jpg

More pics in my thread in the showoff forum. Thanks for looking.

hellgate said:
ygpm.................
Back to you..

Holy moly 6 people interested! Thanks for the offers but please quote sensible prices.

Keep your offers rolling in. Thanks for the interest.

SOrryyy for crapping the thread!!
just a simple question
if you are getting an N900 in a few days as specified in the thread, then why do you wanna trade it ???
Is there any fault in the phone ?

vriship said:
SOrryyy for crapping the thread!!
just a simple question
if you are getting an N900 in a few days as specified in the thread, then why do you wanna trade it ???
Is there any fault in the phone ?

No worries, you are entitled to ask questions and get feedback.

Based on what I've read about the N900, it's too big to be used as a daily phone and I had originally planned on using the Satio as my daily backup but I feel that some of the other phones listed in the OP might be better suited for me since I'm more biased towards messaging, e-mailing etc.

The Satio has some issues (not just this phone, but all Satios in general) that can be easily resolved by firmware updates. The initial launch firmware has been very stable in most respects but could do with some polishing around the rough edges, much like the case with the original firmware of the 5800XM, N97 etc. IIRC, SE has scheduled the next firmware update for mid December to iron out any issues so the phone should hopefully be perfect after that.

jesal said:
both phones no pics no ids and allowed to sell. this forum is weird the mods are damn convenient

please care, if you intend to buy. or if you really worried then report the post. Gforce has a repo enough.

No offence.

repo is one thing even mods post pics with theri name n id's

jesal has a point here

post reported due to lack of TE user id with date!!

[mod]2. You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your TE username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product. Try to provide picture of bundled accessories if any.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back