Set Vodafone Caller tunes for free

Are you sure..?? I use Callertune..!! And I get charged 30/month and 15/per 3 months :p

BTW I didn't get you.. because... Callertune is 30/month and this is subscription charge.

And 15/- for song change. And if you don't change song for 3 month it'll charge 15/- So 15/- for 3 month if you don't change song.

So 30/- for 1st two months and 45/- (30 + 15) on 3rd month if you don't change song.

Some 3-4 months back ago, the charges were as you mentioned i.e. Subscription charges Rs. 30 per month and Rs. 15 for selecting a song which is valid for 3 months (90 days) but now (I am from Chennai) they are charging Rs.10 per month for the subscription charge and Rs 7 per month for the song.

So earlier, for 3 months it was Rs 30 *3 = Rs. 90 (subscription charges) + Rs. 15 (song selection) = Rs 105, now its Rs 10*3 = Rs.30 (subscription charges) + Rs. 21 (Rs. 7 * 3 = song selection) = Rs.51

With this app, your song selection of 21 is saved so for callertunes for 3 months you pay only Rs. 30 :) (this is what is happening to me so far)

Back