FS: Headphone Sennheiser Adidas MX680 Sports For sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sennheiser MX680 Sports edition up for grabs at Rs. 1750. Selling it on behalf of my friend. It has been lying around for awhile hence decided to sell. The box was open just to check and the earphones are not even used for 10 mins.

Earphones come with original packing and all the accessories mentioned on the box by manufacturer.

Manufacturer's URL: Sennheiser USA - Sport Earphones Sennheiser/adidas MX 680 Sport Earbuds - Sweat and water resistant - stability,comfort - Personal Audio
Amazon.com: Sennheiser MX 680 Sports Earbud Headphone with Volume control & Earfin Clips: Electronics

Rs.1750
Shipping: At actuals (Mostly by DTDC)
Buyer: Anywhere in India but local buyer preferred
Mode of payment: Cash/Bank transfer
Location of purchase: USA
Reason for sale: Just lying around and my friend is not comfortable with the fins. Prefers IEMs
Date of purchase:
Warranty: No
Invoice available: No. Since it was a gift.

Willing for trade with IEM. Price is negotiable but please don't lowball.

Attachments

• P1010047.jpg
    P1010047.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 395
  • P1010065.jpg
    P1010065.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 308
  • P1010063.jpg
    P1010063.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 297
Hi Mate ,
Y no warranty sennheisers give global warranty afaik , i am not sure whether invoice is neccesary for the same,

Thanks for the info. Will check on it if my friend can get his hands on the invoice. It was a gift so he didn't get the invoice.

And how do they check the warranty status? Coz the earphones do not have a serial no. for authentication. Will surely look into it and comment here :)

On the box pack there might be some MFG Date i think probably they might help in warranty atleast thats what i was told when i tried to contact sennheiser for warranty some time back dont know whether they still honor it.

Indian and US Sennheiser website clearly states the requirement of a bill with owner's name and date. Guess we need to have the invoice. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back