Seagate 250GB Sealed HDD (RMA) warranty till Aug 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

prime

Skilled
Hi.

I have Sealed Seagate 250GB HDD to sell which I recently received from Accel Frontline.

My 250GB HDD died last year and I was lazy to go for RMA (I still am) and bought a new HDD. Last month, I got an idea, I registered on Seagate website and they issued me a Order No. and gave me Chennai address (Accel Frontline). I shipped it and it was acknoloedged immediately on receipt and after a few days they sent a newly RMAed hard disk properly packed. Now who says Seagate's service is bad.

It still has warranty till 28th August 2014. You don't need any document to avail warranty but I will still provide the documents for buyer's satisfaction.

Product Name: Seagate 250GB HDD

Expected Price: Rs.2500/- + shipping

Shipping charges: Depends what courier buyer selects (I have excellent Accel Frontline packing available, still local pick-up preferred).

Reason for Sale: Bought another one.

Product condition: 10 out of 10 (its sealed RMA)

Purchase Date: August 2009

Remaining Warranty period: 28-29 months approximately (till 28th August 2014)

Warranty available in: India

Shipping from: Gurgaon/Delhi

Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer preferred.

Preferred courier: Blue Dart, Pafex (Local pick-up preferred)

Payment options: Cash, bank transfer

Note: I have not opened the seal of the hard disk. 99.99% the hard disk should be fine. If it is not fine, it is really easy to avail warranty without even stepping out. Instead of shipping it back to me, it is easier to send to Segate (Chennai) and get it back from them.

Pictures:

27y95hx.jpg

34pdp5g.jpg

160555f.jpg

item recieved...best hdd packaging ever seen
<

ran sea tools..everything looks cool..leaving itrader feedback
<

Thanks for confirmation and feedback.

Positive feedback for you too.
<

Requesting mods to close this thread.