Screen difference in two mobiles

Hi,
I have used both E71 and Nokia 5230,e71 screen's very clear in daylight but not even visible in 5230.Both are having TFT,can anyone tell what makes this difference?
Thanks

Obvious reasons is that 5230 is touchscreen and e71 isnt. Also does your 5230 has any screen guard installed?

Try setting both phones display brightness to its max.

BTW i have two similar phones and their display looks totally different and i went to nokia hell no of times but they simply give reasons like it depends on model no., manufacturing unit, updated technology and what not.

I have no issues with rest functioning of the phones except their displays are very opposite. One is a bit pinkish & other one is yellowish bright. It actually affects the way i capture photos from the camera. Same image captured from both phones has some difference as like their displays & so their size varies. Eg: 2mb and other may be 1.7mb or 2.2mb.

Its like you either leave with it or sell it and forget it coz it isnt any defect or anything.

I compared displays of more than 8 phones of same model and i will say, of them 4 were identical and rest 4 were totally different.

Back