Sapphire HD4670 1GB DDR3 (Arctic Cooler version) or will trade for HD4850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,
The card is brand new. I had bought it on 3rd Dec 09' but then I got some extra cash so wanted to upgrade to HD4850 but since it was the day after I bought the card my dealer didn't agree to take it back since his supplier refused to exchange it. So, that's basically the reason I want to sell it. Goes, without saying that I have all accessories that are provided with a brand new 1, including box :) . And, I wouldn't mind trading it with some cash for a HD4850 (preferably Sapphire but others will do) which shouldn't be more than 6 months old, but even if it is just PM me anyway lol, I may consider it.

Some Pics:
Sapphire HD4670

Re: Sapphire HD4760 1GB DDR3 or will trade for HD4850

its 4670 change title text

secondly change the text of ur offer with what u selling and not what u want.

Re: Sapphire HD4670 1GB DDR3 or will trade for HD4850

Aces170 said:
@ Madnav: Itwares also brought up the same price, unless there is confirmation of the said price, it amounts to thread crapping.

ygpm for confirmation.

@madnav
Sorry if I was rude in my earlier post. Its just that you were posting prices without any proof. Anyway, your point is taken and price reduced to 4.25k :)

Aces170 said:
We do allow posting of current retail prices of the product or similar product. The price mentioned by Madnav is a possibility as a similar card by MSI is for 4.4k
http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/time-to-upgrade-msi-gcards-151205.html

Yes, I maybe wrong. But, generally Sapphire cards are a bit more costly than other manufacturers. Still, thanks for pointing out :)

this is artic cooler fan model,

it will cost 400 some bux more than normal one

i think ppl ware bit harsh to OT.

do compare prices of similar products..

blackprince said:
this is artic cooler fan model,
it will cost 400 some bux more than normal one
i think ppl ware bit harsh to OT.

do compare prices of similar products..

Thanks. Even I didn't know that. I thought my dealer had looted me lol :( Some solace.
Still, I will keep price the same :) 4.25k

i hav a GTS250 by MSI ......its almost new..6months old...not much used...excellent condition...warranty, bill, box everything is there....whats ur offer..call me@9711009311 DELHI

PM me your address and your offer tehran.

NOTE: Although the Condition says "Open but Unused", I have used this item for a few days. I don't know how to edit the 'Condition' column. At the time I had started this deal, it was unused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back