Graphic Cards Sapphire 4770 Temperature and fan speed issue.

Hi all

I have been using Sapphire 4770 for long time now but never checked temp and fan speed but from some days back I started monitoring both things and I found temp is like 40-45 when Idle and when at load it touches 55-60 degree C. Now I want to know is it normal for this card? One more thing is its fan, it never crosses 32% speed doesnt matter what I do and monitoring software dont show RPM of fan. I checked the card and found it has only two cable fan so, I want to know is it running at full speed or there is some problem here? Thought I have never faced any issue while playing any game. Recently played COD black ops all maxed out at HD resolution 16xAA and Vsync on. No issues whatsoever.

I am attaching GPUZ screen shot for info.

8tf.png

gkz.png

And card images can be seen here-

Sapphire HD 4770 Review » Page 2 - Closer Look (The Video Card) - Overclockers Club

Please guide.

Thanks

Thank you both of you but specially dragon hunter, you know what happened, I downloaded the MSI afterburner and Set the manual speed of fan and man Its like there is storm in the cabinet and it lowered the temp to 32 degree C :). WOW nice small software, but why does not it works automatically according to load. Earlier whenever I checked I found it on 32% only. Anyway problem solved, in fact there was no problem. Thanks a alot for help. You people are amazing man you know all things :hap2:

you can also use the afterburner and make it go up according to the temps...

go to > settings > fan ... use the graph as you need...

you are always welcome...

Back