Sandisk Sansa Fuze 4GB/8GB New/Used (Mint Condition) + L6 Cable for Fuze Line Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwokFist

Disciple
Want to buy Sandisk Fuze 4 or 8GB and L6 Cable for Fuze Line out! So please make your best offers here or via PM

Re: Sandisk Sansa Fuze 4GB/8GB New/Used (Mint Condition) + L6 Cable for Fuze Line Out

I have a Fuze 8gb ( bought today itself ) and a Fiio L6 line out cable too !

You got PM .

Check and revert back !

Re: Sandisk Sansa Fuze 4GB/8GB New/Used (Mint Condition) + L6 Cable for Fuze Line Out

Hey Anubhav!

I've made payment into your account. Awaiting shipment now! :) Thanks bro. Been looking for a Fuze since forever now!

Anubhav, you bought it yday and sold it today? Tu laakhon mein ek hein boss!

iaudio said:
Anubhav, you bought it yday and sold it today? Tu laakhon mein ek hein boss!
LoL , See timings 11.26 pm :D

means i bought it yday and sold it yday itself :p

Well , it was for him only , he had been looking for a FUZE badly since a long time !

So , i sold mine's to him .. i'll see , Will get something for me soon !!

Thanks Anubhav! Cant wait to get the Fuze! After weeks of searching for a good deal finally things go my way :D You are indeed a quick buyer-seller around here ;)

Fuze shipped and delivered , Waiting for him to confirm the item received .

Leaving iTrust !

Fuze Received! Thanks for the super fast shipping Anubhav! :D

Leaving iTrust!

Can you meet me near city center or Bharat mall need to see the fuze very badly , oh man I had opened the wtb fuze thread 15days ago but I didn't get any offers :(

^Sure. No probs, will buzz you tomorrow.

OT : Are you the same Kwokfist on xBhp ? :p

Freaky said:
OT : Are you the same Kwokfist on xBhp ? :p
Yes I'm KwokFist pretty much everywhere. Who might you be on xbhp? :p

Phreaky :p

Adding you on MSN - Need your help badly :p

Sorry to Hijack.....

Any body have a similar mint condition Fuze / 8gb...

Planning for rockboxing and fiddling around

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

One more thing:

Since the deal is Done, is it possible to reveal the condition of the player and price..
It would give an idea for people looking for buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back