Storage Solutions SanDisk Cruzer Blade RMA?

ravihpa

Disciple
Hi guys,

Had bought an 8Gb SanDisk Cruzer Blade pendrive from Letsbuy not more than 2 to 3 months ago. I have the bill and everything.

Now, yesterday all of a sudden, it stopped working. It shows up in my computer but shows the size as 0 bytes.

So, wanted to ask, what is the procedure to do RMA for this SanDisk Cruzer Blade pen drive ?

I know I should be calling Letsbuy and I will first thing tomorrow morning, but from what I get, they'll just be telling me to get in touch with the manufacturer, aka SanDisk to get it done.

So any of you guys know how I can proceed ? Google doesn't help much when I search for SanDisk RMA.

Thanx a lot in advance for any info guys
<

Mate please post your result, it will be very helpful for other members.

Actually i too have a similar pen drive, so it will be helpful for me as well
<

I am guessing you are in mumbai. Call up sandisk support 000-800-100-3277 fix an RMA date. They would tell you to go this location.

Digicomp Complete Solutions Ltd,

Shivai industrial estate, Unit No: 210/211

2nd Floor (Behind McDonald's)

Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri(E)

Mumbai-400072

Get a print-out of the RMA email and submit the faulty device and the email. wait for 2 weeks and you should get a new/repaired usb drive at your place.

I am guessing you are in mumbai. Call up sandisk support 000-800-100-3277 fix an RMA date. They would tell you to go this location.

Digicomp Complete Solutions Ltd,

Shivai industrial estate, Unit No: 210/211

2nd Floor (Behind McDonald's)

Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri(E)

Mumbai-400072

Get a print-out of the RMA email and submit the faulty device and the email. wait for 2 weeks and you should get a new/repaired usb drive at your place.

Yep. This is the way its done. I had to ship my faulty flash drive to them alongwith the RMA email. Even the bill or associated accessories are not required. Only glitch being, at the time of calling their support you will have to endure a few minutes of troubleshooting method suggestions from them
<

Yep. This is the way its done. I had to ship my faulty flash drive to them alongwith the RMA email. Even the bill or associated accessories are not required. Only glitch being, at the time of calling their support you will have to endure a few minutes of troubleshooting method suggestions from them
<

Yeah, I had to endure them alright
<
He thought I was a complete noob. I didn't argue. Just went along with whatever he told me to do, and he sent me the email
<
It became crystal clear to me he was reading a script...lol...hahahaha
<

Just an update, you have to call on the NEW Sandisk Customer Care number 1800 102 2055. The old number doesn't work anymore :)

This is just FYI :)

Back