Samsung S4 promo offer (expires July 31 2013)

blr_p

Skilled
http://samsungindiamarketing.com/galaxys4/home.aspx

Do read the T's & C's.

I let you guys decide whether this promo qualifies to be in the Hot deals section.

I was quoted Rs.41,900 for a S4 at a samsung shop.

S-view case ~ Rs.2.499 so now its 39,401

There is 12 month interest free EMI. So if you stuck that money in a FD for a year @8.75% then you can deduct ~Rs.3788 and end up at Rs.35,613

In addition some samsung stores have offers. The one i went to was offering (while stocks last thats is)
- Bluetooth headset, HM100 worth Rs.999
- 32GB, class 6 Samsung microsd card worth Rs.2,200

S4 for under 32.5k along with some goodies, what say guys ?

Grand total is Rs.32,414 or Rs.36,202 without EMI

Don't know why you are deducting the price of the free accessories from the price of the phone. Why not deduct price of the bundled earphones, USB cable etc. while you're at it?

Price is 41,900 (though you will surely find cheaper deals online) and that's what you'll end up paying.

As far as i can see there is no requirement to buy it from a samsung store, you can buy it from anyone for cheaper and still avail of the promo.

Of course then you lose the samsung shop offers of bluetooth headset (how good is that anyway) and the micro sd 32GB offer.[DOUBLEPOST=1373815832][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't know why you are deducting the price of the free accessories from the price of the phone. Why not deduct price of the bundled earphones, USB cable etc. while you're at it?
Because those accessories are not free, its just that the store is offering them at the moment, in addition to, provided stocks last.

Those items sell individually.

Actually let me list out those accessories

32GBmicro SD card at Rs.1510
Bluetooth headset at Rs.999

Taking the total to 2,509 can even take 10% off that from other sources.

If you can get that much off samsung's list price then you are better off buying elsewhere. Frankly i'd rather buy a proper headset if i need one than get it gifted.

Flipkart lists the S4 presently at Rs.38.3k or a saving of Rs.3.6k, which blows the store offer away IMO.

The promo's value is free s-view cover and screen replacement worth Rs.7k for a year and vodafone pricing, which is no good if vodafone did not get a 3G license in your circle ie Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, North East, Rajasthan & UP (West)

Sellers on amazon for Rs.37.5k

can anyone else do better on S4 pricing ?

Back