Samsung Omnia 8 GB Brand New For Rs. 18000

Status
Not open for further replies.

torque

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I am selling my Samsung Omnia 8 GB Black unlocked and scratchless. The phone is bought from UK and is Vodafone branded but has been unlocked and is running on the latest firmware. The phone also comes with a Silicone case which I bought for a further 10 pounds.

I am coming back from UK on 10th January so the buyer will get the possesion on 11th January.

Its almost half price so dont miss a bargain.

Price: 19000 Not Negotiable. (I am getting more still but I guess this would be it)

The phone comes with all the standard accesories but may not come with the box if I have any problems with my luggage.

Reason for selling: I want a phone with full hardware qwerty keyboard for my work requirements so I have bought a Nokia E90.

Will Prefer Delhi Buyers.

Images of the phone

[OT]One liner : Anybody missing out on this excellent deal on the Omnia , will be doing a BIG mistake.....excellent pricing mate...all the best for the sale and sorry for the OT but could not resist. [/OT]

Thanks for all the offers guys. I am in Delhi on the 10th of January and this will go to the highest bidder else 'titana' is the first one in line.

torque dear,

u asked for a price and i agreed for that price.

so, we had an agreement.

kindly do not try to renegotiate the terms and conditions of deal just because of you feeling that you can earn some extra bucks here.

It shows you in poor light.

If however you are still ready to sell it on the quoted price, then I am commited to buying the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back