FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy Y (Black/Silver back case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanolution

Disciple
  • Product Name: Samsung Galaxy Y :yes::yes:
  • Expected Price: Rs 3000 Rs 4000
  • Shipping charges Rs 100
  • Manufacturer page URL: Galaxy Y - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India
  • Description if any: Its a original case mobile with Silver back, original in-ear phones and charger are intact. The phone is maintained with a back cover always, However there is small scratch on the screen not visible to naked eye though
Android OS: 2.3.6

• Reason for Sale: Buying a new phone
  • Product condition: 8 of 10
  • Purchase Date: Oct 1, 2011
  • Remaining Warranty period: 0
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: Yes

• Shipping from: Bangalore
  • Shipping to: All over India
  • Preferred courier: DTDC, Professional
  • Payment options: Cash bank transfer

:bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok:

81971755.jpg

89623587.jpg
56382391.jpg
80927250o.jpg
74504104.jpg

@Striker10 SOLD to PRIME, Payment received and shipment made. Mods pls close the thread

- - - Updated - - -
@Striker10 I have a used iPhone 3G 8GB used with no scratch on screen, Home button is not working doing away with Software button for now, I will replace it. Willing to buy ??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Striker10 SOLD to PRIME, Payment received and shipment made. Mods pls close the thread

- - - Updated - - -
@Striker10 I have a used iPhone 3G 8GB used with no scratch on screen, Home button is not working doing away with Software button for now, I will replace it. Willing to buy ??

You have shipped it today. Don't you want to wait till I acknowledge receipt and give my feedback? ;)

prime Well it should reach unless hurricane Sandy is not in the way -

Hi @sanolution

I got the phone.

It seems to be functioning fine. No problems in 15 minutes of usage so far.

However, the condition is far worse than you described.

1. Charging Port Cover does not stay inside.

2. Chrome plating has peeled off from both upper corners.

Both these problem are from top side and I don't know why you did not click any pictures from that angle (out of beautifully clicked 5 pictures).

I am very disappointed after receiving and checking the condition. I hate holding such an ugly phone (even if I had to use it as WiFi hotspot and a stand-by).

Please suggest what should I do.

4oldl.jpg

2z9e8mu.jpg

8wjodx.jpg

256v528.jpg

prime the photos I clicked was from the iPhone I couldnt get any decent macro shot detailing the chrome peel-off, I had taken a shot from the bottom side of the phone you probably haven't noticed the peel-off. I am sorry if the pics were mis-leading I should have used my DSLR, I am open to any suggestions. You send me back the phone happy to return your money back. Thats the least I can do.

- - - Updated - - -
@Striker10
prime is not happy with the condition of the phone, the photos should pretty much show you the phone clearly. Are you in for a deal ?

prime the photos I clicked was from the iPhone I couldnt get any decent macro shot detailing the chrome peel-off, I had taken a shot from the bottom side of the phone you probably haven't noticed the peel-off. I am sorry if the pics were mis-leading I should have used my DSLR, I am open to any suggestions. You send me back the phone happy to return your money back. Thats the least I can do.
@sanolution

Replied through PM.

BTW, the pics I clicked are not by my DSLR. I clicked them with my S3, without flash, and in auto mode.

@sanolution waiting for your reply.
@zktel Sent you my bank details but if you are willing to negotiate (as you mentioned in your PM), please do it with the original seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back