Samsung Galaxy S2 16 GB Black MINT Condition. ONLY 3 months old. Indian Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I have my Samsung Galaxy S2 BLAcK 16Gb phone on sale. It was purchased with warranty and bill on 05/08/2011 which is three months ago and has almost 9 months of it's warranty remaining!

The phone is in a fabulous condition and doesn't require any reason for you to call it used.

NEVER been dropped, never been manhandled. Battery in top notch condition due to careful use of phone.

NO scratches, no nicks, no dents!

Bill, (unopened) accessories, UNUSED original leather cover and FREE TPU case (I use this, TREMENDOUS case with oodles of grip) will be included.

The phone will be shipped out by either BlueDart or DTDC Plus, depending on the place.

PICKup for mUmbai people even more welcome as they can come and appreciate the astounding condition of the phone.

PRICE EXPECTED: RS. 23000

DSC_0342DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0341DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0340DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0339DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0338DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0337DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0336DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0335DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0334DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0333DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0332DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0331DesktopResolution.jpg

Heya, can you post a picture of the accessories, or at least list which ones are included and which are unopened?

Hi Frank, A cousin is in immediate need for this and can buy this right away, kindly reply to my PM, Im from Mumbai too hence we can close this asap. Thanks

All accessories that came with the phone are included. Only things I used are the charger and data cable.

The leather cover and the earphones and the earbud tips are the unused part. All are included. Nothing missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back